Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really good Mayweather video link from 2005 before gotti fight....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really good Mayweather video link from 2005 before gotti fight....

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjz...-tribune_sport

gives good insight on how floyd was viewed by publin back in the day....most it he takes about how he is willing to fight anybody...the cocky mayweather is only starting to show in this video very interesting.

Comment

i got to about a minute of it...its the same lame **** from Floyd

'dont judge me, i make mistakes' but 'talk about the good things i do instead'

Comment

This is when Floyd started talking but not backing anything up.

At 135 floyd was a monster, he could bang and KO guys.

Then he comes up to WW, the best division around and he never fought the best guys at the right time and wouldnt engage anymore. Shane Mosley was suppose to be his opponent in 2005, not 2010.

Comment

Floyd's always defensive.. in and out of the ring. Needs to stop caring what people think. Dude is always catching feelings..

Comment

yall haters gon hate. just know that when pacroid takes that test and step in the ring with floyd. floyd is going to beat his ass. yall know it just like we do

Comment

For those lazy to watch the whole thing, here are some of the highlights if you're not lazy enough to read:

"I'm not a bad person, I'm a good person and they're trying to make me out to be the villain. This is boxing, talk about our abilities inside the ring, NOT about our personal outside of boxing lives"

"They always talk about my outside the ring personal problems, but they never talk about Gatti's Run-in's with the law (driving drunk)"

"They say that Gatti sold out the arena. Yeah he sold out the arena before but it never got sold out this quick. IT TAKES TWO. They say that Gatti is the drew, but obviously I gotta be a draw too because Gatti never made this type of money before"

"Gatti thinks it's cool to take punishment, aint nothing cool about going to the Club with both eyes swollen shut"

"My cars don't make me, as long as I wake up happy, that's all that matters"

"When it's all set and done, I'M GONNA BE THE LAST MAN STANDING, Delahoya don't wanna fight, he on his way out. Bernard Hopkins is on his way out. I'm the face of boxing"

"Gatti lost to Manfredy and I beat Manfredy while I was still green at 21 years old. And he was a Top Super-featherweight at that time"

"If they say that someone is the best, then bring em' on. Kostya Tszyu bring him on, Ricky Hatton bring him on. Notice how I always call them out but they never mention my name"

"Only think I'm not willing to do is fight in the UK. Over there they did Kostya Tszyu dirty, allowing Ricky to Lowblow him all night, he basically won a Wrestling Match. In America, it's gonna be fair and we're gonna fight, not wrestle"

"Notice how they always have excuses after I beat the guys they say were gonna give me problems. They're always like -Oh Floyd was supposed to beat them- when they're wrong. There is always excusees."
              Last edited by cupocity303; 08-29-2010, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                For those lazy to watch the whole thing, here are some of the highlights if you're not lazy enough to read:

"I'm not a bad person, I'm a good person and they're trying to make me out to be the villain. This is boxing, talk about our abilities inside the ring, NOT about our personal outside of boxing lives"

"They always talk about my outside the ring personal problems, but they never talk about Gatti's Run-in's with the law (driving drunk)"

"They say that Gatti sold out the arena. Yeah he sold out the arena before but it never got sold out this quick. IT TAKES TWO. They say that Gatti is the drew, but obviously I gotta be a draw too because Gatti never made this type of money before"

"Gatti thinks it's cool to take punishment, aint nothing cool about going to the Club with both eyes swollen shut"

"When it's all set and done, I'M GONNA BE THE LAST MAN STANDING, Delahoya don't wanna fight, he on his way out. Bernard Hopkins is on his way out. I'm the face of boxing"

"Gatti lost to Manfredy and I beat Manfredy while I was still green at 21 years old. And he was a Top Super-featherweight at that time"

"If they say that someone is the best, then bring em' on. Kostya Tszyu bring him on, Ricky Hatton bring him on. Notice how I always call them out but they never mention my name"

"Only think I'm not willing to do is fight in the UK. Over there they did Kostya Tszyu dirty, allowing Ricky to Lowblow him all night, he basically won a Wrestling Match. In America, it's gonna be fair and we're gonna fight, not wrestle"

"Notice how they always have excuses after I beat the guys they say were gonna give me problems. They're always like -Oh Floyd was supposed to beat them- when they're wrong. There is always excusees."
                This is still the deal today.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

Yeah boy.... floyd is atg

2nd best of the decade!!

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
                    Yeah boy.... floyd is atg

1st and 2nd best of the decade!!
                    fixed it for you

Comment

Working...
                    X