Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has Bernard Hopkins not aged in the last 10 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why has Bernard Hopkins not aged in the last 10 years?

I'm serious, what is up with that, I reckon he is like Frozen in a block of ice when not in front of the cameras, so really he is only like 36.

He's a gym rat and he watches what he puts in his body. He's not boozing, etc. when he's off.

He is showing wear and tear though. No way does he fight like he's in his mid 30's.
    Last edited by Haglerwins; 09-24-2009, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Bernard is known to take really great care of himself in between fights and lives an overall very healthy lifestyle.

Comment

He lives off the souls of others.

Comment

Doesn't drink, doesn't smoke. Trains year round. Is a man of faith and good nature. Sleeps well, and most of all has good genes.

Comment

im impress with his footwork at 40 something. he got one of the best foot work in the game

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post
              He lives off the souls of others.

You might be right!

Comment

a big factor is non consumption of alchohol, honestly. beer and things like that age your organs and your nervous system. basic fasting (caloric restriction) like all boxers go through is going to help slow aging more than the average fellow... and genetics, to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                  I'm serious, what is up with that, I reckon he is like Frozen in a block of ice when not in front of the cameras, so really he is only like 36.
                  he's a senior citizen, that's why calz/hops was a close fight. prime hops whoops calz.

Comment

Because he treats his body like a temple instead of a garbage disposal like most fat yanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X