Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 5 years old son fight!! The next Pacman!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    nope lol
    all I saw was two kids swinging at each other though,
    these kids are too young to be boxing.

I don't see where the "he's got it" talk is coming from..
    just let him grow up a little more first and take him to the gym,
    then you can talk about what he's got.
    lol ok

yeah this guys a douche. his thread making ability should be taken away ASAP

Comment

c'mon you guys....i used to do that **** with my cousin when i was the same age and i turned out fine

and to Riz, before you respond; STFU

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        c'mon you guys....i used to do that **** with my cousin when i was the same age and i turned out fine
        I can't believe this boxing forum has bunch of sissies!! Man up guys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          I can't believe this boxing forum has bunch of sissies!! Man up guys!!!

i liked the vid man....reminded me of my younger days

Comment

Originally posted by Tek My Pounches View Post
            Bam Bam KO1 them both.

Bam bam just punching mitts!!! Did you have a video of him in a Fight or sparring? He might be Chinny??? He might run like Floydie once he got hit in the face.

My son enjoy these fights. It's just Play to him. His older brother bloodied his nose during a Play & I said no more to boxing. But after wiping it off, he said "i'm ok dad." and was not discouraged whatsoever.

Comment

he has more a clottey style than a pacman one lol...he made the other guy punch himself out while on defence

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                Bam bam just punching mitts!!! Did you have a video of him in a Fight or sparring? He might be Chinny??? He might run like Floydie once he got hit in the face.

My son enjoy these fights. It's just Play to him. His older brother bloodied his nose during a Play & I said no more to boxing. But after wiping it off, he said "i'm ok dad." and was not discouraged whatsoever.
                I was just joking with you. But Bam Bam is actually training in a gym.

Comment

the guy wearing the lakers jersey is truly a fuuucking fob.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    i liked the vid man....reminded me of my younger days
                    Everytime I posted these kind of Videos, I always get criticized by these so Called Sissy boxing fans. My kids don't do this everyday. They only fights like this maybe 3 times a year during Picnics & Parties. You can Hear me in the background saying not to hit hard. I'm aware of the safety issues.

This 2 are our best Boxing kids. No other kids in they're age range wants to mixed with these 2.

Comment

Originally posted by djsygo View Post
                      he has more a clottey style than a pacman one lol...he made the other guy punch himself out while on defence
                      That's true. In their other video when they were 3, you'll notice my son did some Mayweather style shoulder rolls. I'm incorporating defense to my son at these early age. I want him to have PBF defense combined with Pacman offense!

Comment

Working...
                      X