Collapse
No announcement yet.

It seems like a lot of people are confused about "global warming"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live your life son. I do not care what happens when I am no longer on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
      Exactly. My diagram, however crude proves this beyond any doubt.

I'm agreeing with you. Greenhouse gases FTW!!

Volcano's and the ocean produces more co2 than humans ever could. Maybe we should start taxing them so that they learn their lesson..

Human activities still have effected the amount of CO2 which has entered our atmosphere.

Comment

Meh, what gets me is fu.cking douchebags like Al Gore talking down to us "regular" folk about reducing our carbon footprint, while his punk ass is flying around the world in a private jet.

Comment

Being that I'm The PEOPLE's Poster, I'm going to shine the light on this subject that has been made more complicated than it needs to be.

I've drawn up a simple illustration of the cause of the earth's cyclical climate shifts from cool to warm.

And I got news for you, its not:

cowfarts

suv's

babies

Its.... wait for it... wait for it.....

THE SUN!!!!

Thats right. The sun. That giant big ball of burning gaseous flames that dwarfs the earth by at least 1 million to 1 in scale.

Here is a simple illustration to help you understand. Keep in mind, that is the actual scale comparison.

So when some dopey clown in a white labcoat thats being paid by the ecofascist lobby thats funded by the U.N and private banks tells you that you exhaling co2 is bad for the planet. Punch him in the face and point to the big hot thing up in the sky and let him know you're not a sucker.

Hope this helps childrenzzz.

Unfortunately the sun's output doesn't correlate with the temperature trends so your hypothesis is rejected by science.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
            Why not it seems like a reasonable proposal.....
            I don't think they have any money.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Unfortunately the sun's output doesn't correlate with the temperature trends so your hypothesis is rejected by science.
              Not it isn't. Besides, look at my drawing.

Its obvious where the heat's coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Meh, what gets me is fu.cking douchebags like Al Gore talking down to us "regular" folk about reducing our carbon footprint, while his punk ass is flying around the world in a private jet.
                Aside from the fact that "carbon footprints" are totally ridiculous and unquantifiable, you're not supposed to bring that up about Gore.

He's the planet's savior and can do no wrong.

Only you pay taxes on breathing, only you have to cut back on your standard of living and go back to the dark ages.

Know your role!

Comment

Not it isn't. Besides, look at my drawing.

Its obvious where the heat's coming from.
                  Nobody is disputing the source of the heat. What is disputed is the cause of the fluctuation and in particular the fluctuation upwards.

Comment

I don't think they have any money.

To the contrary, despite the current economic crisis they have managed to come out unscathed and are financially doing better than ever......

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Nobody is disputing the source of the heat. What is disputed is the cause of the fluctuation and in particular the fluctuation upwards.
                      Where do you get your data that temps are ****ing upward? Just a quesrion. Where I live, we have not had one day in the 90's since the start of this year. The longest such an occurance sine the 1880's.

Comment

Working...
                      X