No announcement yet.

Andrade been clowning these guys at 154 i honesty thinks he'd beat all of them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    He didn't seem keen on a Lara fight. Shrug.
    He's always trying to downplay that fight. He's hoping one of the Charlo 's save him from that Lara WBA mandatory. Dude has said over & over again that he ain't really trying to fight Lara. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      but but but but resume doe

but but but race doe.....don't like em cuz he pale doe....man get your simple, selective vision having, bytch azz on some where

I like how you completely ignored my comments in the GGG yearning for activity in 2017 thread. (for the record you must be one of these native born americans of European descent who suck off GGG as your great white hope even though the man is ASIAN)

what does resume have to do with who I think would win a match up between Andrade vs

now if we were discussing rankings of some sort, then we'd have a conversation

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Yup, easy to clown guys when you have no intentions of fighting any of them. The only clown is Andrade for how he has let his own career fall in the dumps. The kid has wasted so many opportunities, it's atrocious.
        HIS MANAGEMENT TEAM IS AZZ....its hard to not see his talent...the kid is the goods....just has to get in there with the top guys....too many undefeated guys at 154 or guys with 1-2 losses.

the best hasn't been determined yet....lara wont fight charlos cus they stablemates, Brothers wont fight each other so....that basically leave Andrade

Canelo is never going to fight any of them....he'd rather cash out on chavez jr or GGG than get beat by any of those guys

Comment

I want to feel bad for BooBoo, and I sort of do, but he did much of this to himself. When he won a strap, he started looking for giant money. Then he went into limbo over promoters etc.

I cannot help but think how far along he would have been if he just stayed busy.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            but but but race doe.....don't like em cuz he pale doe....man get your simple, selective vision having, bytch azz on some where

I like how you completely ignored my comments in the GGG yearning for activity in 2017 thread. (for the record you must be one of these native born americans of European descent who suck off GGG as your great white hope even though the man is ASIAN)

what does resume have to do with who I think would win a match up between Andrade vs

now if we were discussing rankings of some sort, then we'd have a conversation

I try to ignore pretty much ALL of your comments, because trying to have a decent conversation with you is like trying to talk to one of those dolls with a string you pull and it says the same thing over and over and over and over and over.

Comment

He hasn't fought anyone and the only chance he got to fight a world beater he came with some "business doe" move to get out of the fight.

Comment

He is a hell of a good fighter. I think he would beat the Charlo brothers and Lara and anyone else I've seen who fights at 154 with one exception.That exception is Canelo. I would pick Canelo to beat him in a close fight based on how great Canelo looked beating Smith. Canelo seems to improve so much and so fast with every fight. I am a big Andrade fan. He is very fast and skillful with a tricky, smart style. He has very good hand speed and punching power as well. With Canelo leaving 154 I think he should be the champ at that weight if he gets a title fight.

Comment

Lol why all of a sudden is Andrade being praised by so many?? Casuals.

Alot of 154 guys would beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    He's always trying to downplay that fight. He's hoping one of the Charlo 's save him from that Lara WBA mandatory. Dude has said over & over again that he ain't really trying to fight Lara. Smh
                    Save him? Seriously? So hes trying to get saved by fighting Culcay which in essence makes him Lara's mandatory? When interviewed he lists the Charlo's, and Canelo as his prefered fights, he has never said he won't fight Lara. Lara is obviously plan C if he can't get one of the twins, but he would'nt be bothering with Culcay if he had no intention of fighting Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      yep. I keep telling people this, the golovkin haters are barking up the wrong trees when they are looking at fighters to beat GGG. Keep going on about lara, canelo, jacobs, but Andrade is the biggest danger to him by far, if he steps up to 160. Top fighter and a stylistic nightmare for GGG

Comment

Working...
                      X