Collapse
No announcement yet.

[sad stuff]rising prospesct jesse heart is brianwashed by his promoter bob arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [sad stuff]rising prospesct jesse heart is brianwashed by his promoter bob arum

this dude already taking paycuts and crappy dates to please top rank,that boy needs to join haymon asap,,its sad to see this.He has the oportuntity to be the new king of philly but blowing it all away with crappy a prompter

He sorta sounds like BHOP. Haven't seen him fight though, is he any good?

Comment

If your talking about the video I think on fight hype, I'm cool with what he said

He fighting in his hometown to a sold out show, I'd rather him stay active then sit on the sidelines waiting for whatever scraps TR can get him. Especially since TR is dependent on HBo shrinking budget. Let him build a buzz on his own hustle makes him a more valuable commodity if he builds a buzz TR will be more willing to take him to the next level

he's right there are 2 different levels there's boxing stars and super stars.Boxing Superstars are rare usually 1-2 a era SRL,Tyson,Oscar, Floyd & Manny . Boxing stars are more common and usually who the Superstars fight Marquez, Bhop, Mosely, History's shown Top Rank is the best at building Boxing stars and boxing super stars. They may be out of touch now and be a dead dinosaur, but it's too early to tell and I don't know how many years Arum has left but I wouldn't count him out.

Honestly I Dont know too much about Hart and only seen a couple of rounds from his fights but he does seem like one of the young guys that can make that jump and make a impact.

Sidenote: Stax do you purposely spell for sh.it that your so far off even spell check can't help you or are you just f.ucking around.because you make some good Threads and points but you need to step up your spelling game. it's worse then my punctuation game.

Comment

Jesse Hart to become a champion have to go to Italy to fight Giovanni De Carolis tho , Giovanni De Carolis not coming to phily

Comment

Some posters do not understand that it is NOT in the best interest of every fighter to sign with Al Haymon. Haymon has a lot of dates, but he doesn't even have enough to satisfy all of his fighters...and he will have less PBC dates this year than he had last year. Not everyone can sign with Al, sorry.

Comment

Lmao you people think whenever you get a decent prospect that he's gonna be the next king of some shytty ghetto. This guy ain't shyt just like Broner ain't shyt gtfo with your nonsense boy.

Comment

Hart sounds like a insane person. He's 20ish fights into his career, probably a fight or two from a title fight & no one really knows him is the hard truth he needs to deal with. More people know Mario Barrios than Jesse Hart. Mario Barrios has been on TV more than Jesse Hart. I'm a fan of the kid, but he's for sure being underused & underfeatured by TR.

Comment

he should stay with top rank they know how to build and create superstars they have a proven track record.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                  he will have less PBC dates this year than he had last year.
                  If you had any points I'd take that bet in a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    that boy needs to join haymon asap

^^^This /thread.

Why anyone would sign with Arum is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
                    X