No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Vitali Klitschko Knocked out by Pele Reid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    You don't forget the only time you've ever been brutally KO'd. Perhaps it is too painful a memory and Vitali repressed it lol.
    In the end what does it matter? It's kick boxing not boxing, he was knocked out by a kick not a punch.

Am I the only one missing that here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      In the end what does it matter? It's kick boxing not boxing, he was knocked out by a kick not a punch.

Am I the only one missing that here?
      dude.. he was out cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
        dude.. he was out cold.
        not really, he was just flat on his back, resting on his elbows right after. Sure that Pele guy was one helluva guy and all, but maybe you're a bit too high on him after this

Comment

• Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
          not really, he was just flat on his back, resting on his elbows right after. Sure that Pele guy was one helluva guy and all, but maybe you're a bit too high on him after this
          he wasnt unconscious but you could still say he was out cold since he didnt seem to know where he was and wasnt getting up anytime soon.

resting on his elbows my ass, more like incapable of moving anything from the neck down or realize what was going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
            dude.. he was out cold.
            I think you're having a little too much fun with your fake Pele fanboyism(you never even heard of him before this video was posted).

Here's Pele nearly being beaten into a coma by Ray Sefo. I remember seeing this on Eurosport in 03.

Last edited by BKM-2010; 01-25-2013, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• And I didn't realise Pele tried Boxing as well lol.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...6570&cat=boxer

His record. KTFO by Sprott, Julius Francis, Orlin Norris and other no names. Not too shabby.

Comment

• Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                arh, come on man. You got nothing here. It's a funny vid, nothing else. What exactly do you want to prove with this? Vitali and Wlad probably knocked each other to the ground all the time being teenagers.

Believe me, nobody's getting worked up over this....
                1. vitali and wlad never sparred. especially as teenagers since they are too far apart in age.

2. theres a difference between sparring and fighting.

3. theres a difference between getting dropped and getting knocked clean out.

ofcourse ppl are getting worked up over it and rightfully so. it doesnt affect vitalis legacy in the least but its still a great fighter being flattened, something ppl thought never happened to him in a very long career of fighting.

the person whos got nothing is you. stop with your lame excuses already its pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
                  In B4 the FACTS are posted about how Vitali has never been down

Head to 2:50 if you can't wait

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                    I think you're having a little too much fun with your fake Pele fanboyism(you never even heard of him before this video was posted).

Here's Pele nearly being beaten into a coma by Ray Sefo. I remember seeing this on Eurosport in 03.

Do you mean to say that this Ray Sefo would destroy Vitaly too......maybe you're right

Comment

• Vitali was lucky that wasn't Ray Sefo in there.

Comment

Working...
                      X