Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chisoras behaviour was unacceptable but at least he backs up what he says unlike Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chisoras behaviour was unacceptable but at least he backs up what he says unlike Haye

Where did all these Haye fans pop up from?! I fought they were dead and buried. This guy is a serail cherry picker - Valuev, Mormeck and Ruiz. Has retired after a ridiculously poor performance against Wladmir, claims he broke his toe. And now says Vitali is ducking him. What a b****! How can this guy have fans? I'm hope Chisora bangs him up when they fight just because he's absolute disgrace, and two at least we'll get to see Chisora-Arreola,Chisora-Vitali, Chisora-Wladmir, Chisora-Helenius, etc. If Haye were to win, he'd continue his public circus!

Let me get this straight...

You become a Haye fan if you agree with his actions of punching a guy who just one day before slapped Vitali, threatened to slap you just 3 minutes earlier and then was walking towards you and removing his jacket?

Comment

Haye unified a division and won a world title in another. He ****ed up in the biggest fight but he still done well for himself and he is a good fighter. He should earn himself the fight with Vitali, that much I agree with.

Chisora plays the thug role and little else; This is a guy who slaps, bites, kisses and spits in the face of other fighters and has never beat a half decent opponent. He backs up little.

Comment

Haye is a b*tch. I don't like Chisora's behavior at all, but at least he gave his best when it was time to step in the ring.

Comment

Pretty sure he did break his toe. Whether it made that much difference is another story.

Comment

There is only two fights at Heavy that genuinely excite me at this point, Chisora vs HAYE and Chisora vs Arreola - that one would be a cracker

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              Haye unified a division and won a world title in another. He ****ed up in the biggest fight but he still done well for himself and he is a good fighter. He should earn himself the fight with Vitali, that much I agree with.

Chisora plays the thug role and little else; This is a guy who slaps, bites, kisses and spits in the face of other fighters and has never beat a half decent opponent. He backs up little.
              He beat Helenius whatever those cards read and it can be argued he is better than anyone Haye fought at HW

Comment

You now TS is a hater when he calls fighting the unified champ in your division a cherry pick, lol.

I'm a fan of Haye's, he's not my favourite fighter by any means but I like him. Entertaining both inside and outside of the ring. I was definitely disappointed by him performance against Wladimir though.

I hope Haye comes back and fights Vitali, or Chisora as kind of an eliminator for Vitali. The build-up for a Haye-Chisora fight would be THE BEST.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
                  You now TS is a hater when he calls fighting the unified champ in your division a cherry pick, lol.

I'm a fan of Haye's, he's not my favourite fighter by any means but I like him. Entertaining both inside and outside of the ring. I was definitely disappointed by him performance against Wladimir though.

I hope Haye comes back and fights Vitali, or Chisora as kind of an eliminator for Vitali. The build-up for a Haye-Chisora fight would be THE BEST.
                  It would be awesome, but would it even get as far as the fight? I don't think they'd be able to restrain themselves pre-fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                    He beat Helenius whatever those cards read and it can be argued he is better than anyone Haye fought at HW
                    He did indeed beat Helenius, that was a blatant robbery. I hold Helenius in the same regard as most current heavies though, not that good.

Style's make fights as they say and someone who hits hard and has real speed just seems wrong for Chisora. He's too open.

Comment

Working...
                    X