Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Greenburg: Mayweather-Pacquiao Talks Took Place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marcov View Post
    Floyd! Floyd! You can come out now! Manny doesn't want to fight you any more! Floyd you can come out now.
    Translation: Manny's master told him who to fight already.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
        Translation: Manny's master told him who to fight already.
        btw, just want to know from a lovers point of view, why do *****s like it that there favorite fighter a.k.a Floyd money mayweather doesn't want to fight anymore for 2 years. How does it make you feel that the next time he will fight will be when he is not his prime anymore?

Forget about pac, what about other fighters that Floyd can fight. Why isn't Floyd fighting any of them.

As a ***** are you guys fine that you don't see your fighter fight again. You seem to defend him for whatever which way.. all I can say is how pathetic you guys are becoming..

As a boxing fan, don't you think you should encourage Floyd to come out of his closet and fight.. This ain't about pac vs may anymore. This is about Floyd fighting again, and fighting a legitimate threat.. Sadly, you guys prefer him winning in your fantasy head of yours. Not actually fighting and showing his skills..

Wow, you've been talking about pac when it's your boy having a vacation again.. 2 years? wow! I say tell your boy to retire. That's about it for his legacy.

As for Pac, he is just adding on some icing in the cake.. He is already in history.. Just want to add more flavor in his legacy as one of the best.

Don't you want to see your boy show the world he is the best. Forget about pac. There are other fighters Floyd can fight. There willing to fight but it's just that Floyd don't care about his fans, his legacy, and he doesn't care about the boxing world lastly, he wants his precious 0 to remain intact..

And *****s, love supporting him. Go Floyd Go! I love you floyd, I wouldn't care if you don't fight anymore your the best!

Vito = I'm gay and I'm proud to be Floyd's boy toy

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Siren 666 View Post
            haha a picture tells a thousand words

Comment

• haha, now the haters are hating on ross greenburg as expected

Comment

• Wow..... when I logged off last night this thread had 48 pages, when I get home from work today we are up to page 92..... just WOW !!

Everyone is in on this ****

Fakk, now I got a book to read

Comment

• Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
                  you even announce that you'll be back tomorrow, after saying that you wouldn't reply anymore

truly sad...
                  Do you know why I said that ?

It is because your last 4 posts have been filled with self-absorbed childish dribble, no boxing content at all, just dribble. You are sounding a little desperate to be honest, I mean just look at the example quoted above.

I just wanted you to be aware of the fact that the only reason I stopped *****-slapping you..... was, to sleep.

Wouldn't reply?..... nope. I mean, I've got no time for that other fkn spoon..... what was his name again?..... oh, that's right spoon but no, I am quite happy to *****-slap you some more kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                    Do you know why I said that ?

It is because your last 4 posts have been filled with self-absorbed childish dribble, no boxing content at all, just dribble. You are sounding a little desperate to be honest, I mean just look at the example quoted above.

I just wanted you to be aware of the fact that the only reason I stopped *****-slapping you..... was, to sleep.

Wouldn't reply?..... nope. I mean, I've got no time for that other fkn spoon..... what was his name again?..... oh, that's right spoon but no, I am quite happy to *****-slap you some more kid.
                    How about this one =)

btw, just want to know from a lovers point of view, why do *****s like it that there favorite fighter a.k.a Floyd money mayweather doesn't want to fight anymore for 2 years. How does it make you feel that the next time he will fight will be when he is not his prime anymore?

Forget about pac, what about other fighters that Floyd can fight. Why isn't Floyd fighting any of them.

As a ***** are you guys fine that you don't see your fighter fight again. You seem to defend him for whatever which way.. all I can say is how pathetic you guys are becoming..

As a boxing fan, don't you think you should encourage Floyd to come out of his closet and fight.. This ain't about pac vs may anymore. This is about Floyd fighting again, and fighting a legitimate threat.. Sadly, you guys prefer him winning in your fantasy head of yours. Not actually fighting and showing his skills..

Wow, you've been talking about pac when it's your boy having a vacation again.. 2 years? wow! I say tell your boy to retire. That's about it for his legacy.

As for Pac, he is just adding on some icing in the cake.. He is already in history.. Just want to add more flavor in his legacy as one of the best.

Don't you want to see your boy show the world he is the best. Forget about pac. There are other fighters Floyd can fight. There willing to fight but it's just that Floyd don't care about his fans, his legacy, and he doesn't care about the boxing world lastly, he wants his precious 0 to remain intact..

And *****s, love supporting him. Go Floyd Go! I love you floyd, I wouldn't care if you don't fight anymore your the best!

LeadUppercut = I'm gay and I'm proud to be Floyd's boy toy

Comment

• Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
                      did he take the lie detector test? what were the results? remember when shane took it and passed, just to later admit that he indeed lied?
                      Who cares? At least he put his money where his mouth is. He obviously made that statement to further emphasize the fact that Bob Arum is lying. Only an idiot would trust Bob Arum.

Oh, or an idiot kid who backed himself into a corner

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
                      schaefer confirmed that there was a gag order in place, but he never knew of any negotiations? DLH said that the fight was close because he was fed up? mayweather actually bothered to announce his little vacation right ater the deadline, but he never knew of such negotiations?
                      Ummm..... Hoya said that he was fed up with being pressured about the fight, so he made up some ****-off comments to get rid of a couple of annoying journalists..... who cares? He has publicly claimed that there were no official negotiations.

I would say that Greenburg has either been involved with Arum, or he has been used by Arum. Bob Arum himself originally stated that GBP were negotiating directly with Team Mayweather, and that GBP approved the offer and forwarded it to Floyd to sign..... then Arum name-drops Greenburg ?

Schaefer has publicly questioned Greenburg as to who he actually spoke with from Team Mayweather..... waiting ?

Comment

Working...
                      X