No announcement yet.

[NEW] Jim Lampley on Mayweather-Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by And Still View Post
    lampley said the critical issue: Floyd isn't superstrong. but he is a little meaner than Shane.

So true.

Has Mosley ever caused a foul, even?
    Mosley will be eating alot of elbows/ forearms tomorrow night

Comment

jammy, that was great. Thank you.

The *******s took away my ability to K you...for now.
      Sent some green your way.

I can't ever recall a Mosley foul. The meanest thing he's ever done was hit Winky full on when Winky dropped his guard and said 'Hit me' and he was bloody right.

Comment

Jim Lampley is cool. He has interesting thoughts on this fight. He has at least 20 years of experience commenting with HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
          Sent some green your way.

I can't ever recall a Mosley foul. The meanest thing he's ever done was hit Winky full on when Winky dropped his guard and said 'Hit me' and he was bloody right.
          Thank you very much

1) Did y'all notice the Shane sparring with that white/latino guy on the 24/7 episode with cashFlow? The SP was in the Philly Shell, and Shane was going to his body, and then the right upstairs. But the SP didn't have the head tucked like Floyd does.

2) Also, why was Floyd still wearing the workout clothes with the rib/side protector all through the 24/7's? Cause for concern?

Comment

Originally posted by cletoreyes147 View Post
            Jim Lampley is cool. He has interesting thoughts on this fight. He has at least 20 years of experience commenting with HBO.
            But Lampley WILL smack a ***** up.

Comment

Thank you very much

1) Did y'all notice the Shane sparring with that white/latino guy on the 24/7 episode with cashFlow? The SP was in the Philly Shell, and Shane was going to his body, and then the right upstairs. But the SP didn't have the head tucked like Floyd does.

2) Also, why was Floyd still wearing the workout clothes with the rib/side protector all through the 24/7's? Cause for concern?
              Didn't notice either of those things, man. Might skim over some of the episodes again

Comment

good interview

Comment

jim knows what he is on about

Comment

Damn TS, that was a damn great video. Jim was objective, unbiased, and gave great points for each fighter. Hopefully Lampley doesn't get another meltdown tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                    X