No announcement yet.

Winston Churchill Was A Racist & A ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winston Churchill Was A Racist & A ****

"I do not agree that the dog in a manger has the final right to the manger even though he may have lain there for a very long time. I do not admit that right. I do not admit for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly wise race to put it that way, has come in and taken their place." - Winston Churchill 1937

Well he was British. What do you expect?

Comment

g dog dont like racists

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
        Well he was British. What do you expect?
        The Limeys give Knighthoods to supporters of eugenics.

Fucking pathetic sac of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Zizou2 View Post
          The Limeys give Knighthoods to supporters of eugenics.

Fucking pathetic sac of shit.
          If all Limeys were like Carl Froch, they'd be alright by me.

Unfortunately Carl's the exception and not the rule.

Comment

which is sad.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
              If all Limeys were like Carl Froch, they'd be alright by me.

Unfortunately Carl's the exception and not the rule.
              There is a reason why he has not become the foremost PPV attraction in Britain. While A Mere Con has been fighting stiffs and carefully matched opponents, Froch has defeated the former Ring Middleweight Champ and the Current Ring Light Heavyweight Champ - add to the fact he was robbed against Kessler and defeated Dirrell.

A real warrior who goes under-appreciated by the Sac-Less British populace, while Khan has become a Mega Star.

Comment

Who cares really, the man is dead and so is the British Empire. Day by day, week by week, year by year, Britain's world influence in the world declines as there is a shift in world power hierarchy.

Within 15 years time, Britain will hold as much influence as Poland

Comment

Originally posted by Zizou2 View Post
                  "I do not agree that the dog in a manger has the final right to the manger even though he may have lain there for a very long time. I do not admit that right. I do not admit for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly wise race to put it that way, has come in and taken their place." - Winston Churchill 1937

Comment

he was probably of his head on opium when he said that tbf

Comment

Working...
                    X