Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Steven Luevano an Arum sleeper agent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is bull****! Luevano won his title fair and square, and defended it a few times against tough opponents. He's no 'Paper Champ'.

But I do agree with some of the other statements that were made on this thread. Luevano lacks the fire to truly be great. I do believe he has the skillset to do so, but not the motivation. Its a shame, he has a really sleek/good jab. I like watching Luevano fight.

Comment

Luevano's there for the taking. He's never the same after Concepcion cracked his jaw.

Comment

The TS claims that Luevano and Ponce were the weakest links to a title in each division and that can't be closer to the truth than it already is. The Ricans need to realize it and deal with it. Lopez might have the balls to fight Caballero now that he gets to make him move up in weight after Lopez himself has adjusted to 126.

The fight doesn't mean anything now that no Ring title is on the line even though Cab is a hilarious bastard who knows how to talk up a fight. What I'm saying is I will give Lopez more credit for beating Gamboa than Cab. And Gamboa's stock went way up last night and Juan Ma's stock went way down. At least Mtwaga had a puncher's chance because of his KO ratio and that's why I put more stock in Gamboa's victory than I do Juan Ma's.

Comment

Working...
        X