Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Calls CNN and Buzzfeed Fake News, and Then Denies CNN Reporter of Questions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
    You should look that post ever, I obviously listed other groups.
    You shouldn't be listing any groups by race because you don't know and have no substantial proof of it. Funny how you only listed blacks by race. "Cotto fans" is not a race of people. You're not smart enough to get that.

"Golovkin going through what Jack Johnson did" LOL I'll never forget that.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      You shouldn't be listing any groups by race because you don't know and have no substantial proof of it. Funny how you only listed blacks by race. "Cotto fans" is not a race of people. You're not smart enough to get that.
      Let me fix for you then racist blacks like you and butt hurt Mayweather fans. Racist was directed at you.

Also how do you know what I have proof of? You shouldn't speak on things you don't know. Just say you don't know.
      Last edited by SilverMiles; 01-16-2017, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Let me fix for you then racist blacks like you and butt hurt Mayweather fans. Racist was directed at you.
        Too late to fix what you have been saying lol. You won't get off that easy lol.

Yeah I know you don't like Mayweather. Too dark for you. Going by your logic I should assume that everyone who doesn't like Mayweather is a "racist."

Comment

Also how do you know what I have proof of
          ? You shouldn't speak on things you don't know. Just say you don't know.
          Because you don't. Show me substantial statistics of these "racist blacks" that you speak of who make Golovkin the new Jack Johnson?

I've caught you in lies before and I'll do it again lol.

Comment

Too late to fix what you have been saying lol. You won't get off that easy lol.

Yeah I know you don't like Mayweather. Too dark for you. Going by your logic I should assume that everyone who doesn't like Mayweather is a "racist."
            You're fixated with race but racist usually are. The boxer in my avi is just as dark as Mayweather but Mayweather too black lol. What kind of man goes around liking fighters based on skin tone other than racists like you?

You can't win this argument. Your can't use the race card in this discussion and you're not smart enough to make a proper argument. Just admit you're a envious racist and move on.

Comment

Because you don't. Show me substantial statistics of these "racist blacks" that you speak of who make Golovkin the new Jack Johnson?

I've caught you in lies before and I'll do it again lol.
              You caught me in lies? Care to provide an example?

And still doubting what I know. Just know I know what you are and that all that matters.

I'm not surprised you're so bigoted a lot of you regressives tend to be.
              Last edited by SilverMiles; 01-16-2017, 01:44 AM.

Comment

You caught me in lies? Care to provide an example?
                Sure. Where's the substantial proof of racist blacks making Golovkin the new Jack Johnson? Can't answer it can you lol. Get back to me when you can. I won't hold my breath waiting.

You look like a child with the "I know what are and that's all that matters!"
                Last edited by joseph5620; 01-16-2017, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Sure. Where's the substantial proof of racist blacks making Golovkin the new Jack Johnson?
                  Example 1 of racist Golovkin hater Joseph5620. Now provide me with this lie you caught me in, just one would do.

Comment

Sure. Where's the substantial proof of racist blacks making Golovkin the new Jack Johnson? Can't answer it can you lol. Get back to me when you can. I won't hold my breath waiting.

You look like a child with the "I know what are and that's all that matters!"
                    A bigot trying to past judgement on me, now this is rich. You found that lie you caught me in yet?

Comment

Example 1 of racist Golovkin hater Joseph5620. Now provide me with this lie you caught me in, just one would do.
                      I just did. I also caught you in a lie about Marvin Hagler. I've never said anything hateful about Golovkin. That's another lie lol.

Any chance that proof is coming? If not don't waste my time. Goodnight Uncle.

Comment

Working...
                      X