Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MASSIVE Shopping Mall Fights Breaking Across 9 USA States!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
    That is the liberal thinking. Just find something or somebody else to blame and not the individuals that are acting out
    im not one to call people out but....where are all of those ''you racist PsOS, you should be perma banned'' members at ?!?!?

certainly they can clarify shlt.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Urban means black? When the grew up there, we had more, never had issues with them.
      Then you were lucky.

Crime stats tell a different story

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
        My buddy was at this mall here in Milwaukee a few years ago (I was in the pokey at the time), and got like attacked by 3 black teenagers. I know it's happened a few times before at the same mall...

Hoodrat kids just walking around the mall.
        Mayfair or Grand Ave I assume?

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          im not one to call people out but....where are all of those ''you racist PsOS, you should be perma banned'' members at ?!?!?

certainly they can clarify shlt.
          This don't fit their agenda so they won't comment on it. Or they looking for what or whom to blame.

As things been going lately they will eventually blame Trump

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Mayfair or Grand Ave I assume?
            Yeah Mayfair. Believe it was like 2012-2013 and it was in the movie theater.

OH and of course Mayfair was one of the malls this happened in which OP was talking about... SMH.

http://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/...s-in-us-monday

This is the exact reason I ain't stepped in that hell hole in years, do all my shopping online for the most part.
            Last edited by Rudyo; 12-28-2016, 11:41 AM.

Comment

These people are animals

Comment

Insane.
                I was at the Arlington Parks Mall doing X-mas shopping not long ago. Very nice mall.
                These teens should be punished severely.

Comment

yo, that shits crazy!

props to the black people over here in the DMV, they don't act like that ... just an occasional taking over of a 7-11 and without violence.

i was raised in the hoods in MA, OH and NorCal and saw this .... i done moved up. i'd have to be packin heat now if i were there due to having my kids.

Comment

There's no question that Putin and his Kremlin hackers are behind these mall brawls.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                      yo, that shits crazy!

props to the black people over here in the DMV, they don't act like that ... just an occasional taking over of a 7-11 and without violence.

i was raised in the hoods in MA, OH and NorCal and saw this .... i done moved up. i'd have to be packin heat now if i were there due to having my kids.
                      It's sad mane.

Comment

Working...
                      X