No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Back Training, Targets April Or May Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    It's no coincidence. Wlad and AJ knew that Fury would be coming back soon, and one way to avoid fighting him is signing to fight each other.
    Oh the TERROR! dat KO streak tho!!!

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      Glad to hear he is back training but he will need the PED thing cleared up first. I'm still baffled by how he could fail a drug test for PEDS & they allow him to fight for the title 8 months later & then after allowing him to fight they bring up his failed drug test & suspend him 6 months after the fact. He should never have been allowed to fight Klitschko if he indeed failed the test.
      Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
      Money.

I think it's interesting development Joshua is now enrolled with VADA but was not before for a potential December Klitschko fight, the guy is given six months to get his shyt together in a fight Klitschko would no doubt be demanding VADA testing after the UKAD allowed Fury to box on a hugely lucrative PPV.
      If UKAD had brushed a failed test under the carpet so Fury could fight Wlad, it would have stayed under the carpet.

You seriously think they would pull the carpet back 18 months later and say, "Hey everybody ... look what we've been hiding! No worries doe, we're gonna get him now"

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Oh the TERROR! dat KO streak tho!!!
        You don't have to KO the opponent to win a boxing match.

Interestingly though, Fury has 72% KOs in all his fights, vs Wlad's 78%. But, unlike Wlad, all the KOs in Fury's fights were delivered by him, not by any of his opponents.

Comment

It's no coincidence. Wlad and AJ knew that Fury would be coming back soon, and one way to avoid fighting him is signing to fight each other.
          Didn't Klitschko just go through two camps preparing to face this fückwit ? I'd say the chances anyone would willingly enter into an agreement to face Fists of Fluff now will hinge on him putting money in escrow, he's wasted enough of other professionals careers.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
            Didn't Klitschko just go through two camps preparing to face this fückwit ? I'd say the chances anyone would willingly enter into an agreement to face Fists of Fluff now will hinge on him putting money in escrow, he's wasted enough of other professionals careers.
            After the crow you had to eat when Fury beat Wlad, I'm surprised to see you using that word, even with an "es" in front of it.

Comment

You don't have to KO the opponent to win a boxing match.

Interestingly though, Fury has 72% KOs in all his fights, vs Wlad's 78%. But, unlike Wlad, all the KOs in Fury's fights were delivered by him, not by any of his opponents.
              Wlad been fighting at world level for how long now? and was able to maintain such an impressive KO percentage : I mean when you're juicing and fighting at European level thats nothing...lets see how he does without the peds -- dont be surprised he get booed out the arena like when he fought Chisora.

Comment

How many times do I have to tell you ****ing d*ldos ILLUMINATI framed him with PED allegations.

Comment

I really don˙t care about ex champions with mental problems. he beat Wlad, respect for that, but Fury is a history.

Comment

Welcome back champ!!

Comment

anyone know what happened with his/hughies failed drug tests?

and im not referring to the cocaine.

Comment

Working...
                      X