No announcement yet.

Video: Jim Lampley crying after Pacquiao beats Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    He was praising Floyd during the broadcast, he said Floyd made it look so easy, and during the Pac vs Floyd fight he never really acknowledged anything Pac done it was weird. Compared to when he did that bang bang bang in the Josh Clottey vs Pac fight.
    he mention numerous time thruout pac/bradley 3 about how floyd schooled manny. goes to show hbo aint so biased after all......

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
      Actually, he probably beats her. I hear he beats her a lot.
      Maybe. But certainly not after a good meatloaf doe. Then again that could explain why she stepped up her meatloaf game in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        Well he certainly ignored a lot of Bradleys work on saturday. That was a close fight, i don't care what anybody says. I think Pac edged it because of the knockdowns but i think Bradley won about 6 or 7 rounds.
        oh yeah I agree with you man, Bradley won that fight in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          True Lamps loves him some Manny, but Lamps is just a basket case

Dude probably tears up when his wife makes a decent meatloaf
          Omg that last line killed it! Ha

Comment

He cried like a pussy whilst interviewing Tyson after being KTFO by Lewis.

He cried like a pussy after seeing Cotto getting cheated to within an inch of his life by Margarito.

Comment

Say what you want about Manny. From being on the undercard of Tyson/Lewis and beating up Ledwaba 15 years ago as a relatively unknown Bantamweight to being a huge star. He did nearly all of it on HBO. It is an incredible story. If this is the end it was a hell of a run. It is a rightful moment for someone like Lamps who has been there the whole time to be emotional at.

Comment

That's when you know that we witnessed someone special.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  Say what you want about Manny. From being on the undercard of Tyson/Lewis and beating up Ledwaba 15 years ago as a relatively unknown Bantamweight to being a huge star. He did nearly all of it on HBO. It is an incredible story. If this is the end it was a hell of a run. It is a rightful moment for someone like Lamps who has been there the whole time to be emotional at.
                  great post

and well said

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Fighting back the tears again. Did he cry as well after Marquez knocked Pacquiao out? or did he just cry in his hotel room? I miss Larry Merchant he was the original Pactar but he never got super emotional like Lampley, Lampley literally cries in every interview when he speaks of Pacs rise and firs time seeing him on HBO, Pac was basically HBO's baby his first fight ever on American soil was on HBO and he has fought all his fights except for 1 on HBO.

Because he knew the true warrior a legend and the most exciting fighter will retire and he will be surely miss.

Comment

This guy is an idiot anyway.

Whenever Pac gets hit he stays silent or ignores it and then just waits for Pacquiao to land before he speaks again.

There's no room for being that biased when calling a fight, it gives viewers who are not too clued up on the sport a false impression of the night.

He needs to retire too.
                      Lol

An idiot is a guy getting banned for posting naked men in a boxing site lmao

I've reported you for nude/****ographic images in your sig.

I got banned for way less than this, but my images were men. I'd like to see all sexualities have equal rights on here.
                      Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                      what a clown.

Comment

Working...
                      X