Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson Gives Pascal Puncher's Chance To Shock Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adonis aka Big Chicken...I mean Big Pimpin' is giving Pascal a puncher's chance?!?

that mutha****a should be giving him more than that because wasn't Dawson and Pascal supposed to do a rematch and then some how it was Pascal who suggested or some how got Adonis the fight?!?

I don't know the story so if someone knows EXACTLY how it went down, I would appreciate a proper schooling....correct me where I'm wrong

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
      a 32 year old stevenson beats kovalev idk bout now tho since he's 38
      50/50
      Really based off what? at 33 Stevenson was stopped by Boone before then he was fighting unknown journeymen.

Looks like you're just prematurely trying to diminish the win should a fight between the two happen.

Wonder why...

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
        Really based off what? at 33 Stevenson was stopped by Boone before then he was fighting unknown journeymen.

Looks like you're just prematurely trying to diminish the win should a fight between the two happen.

Wonder why...
        based off of skillset and strengths and weaknesses
        stevenson is a southpaw with a left hand mini missile if emmanuel steward could see the goods in him and made him a champion and he beat the man who beat the man it is unbeknownst to me how any objective "fan"(and i use that term LOOSELY) could not see the trouble that stevenson brings.
        kovalev was knocked down three times by the same person who knocked out stevenson and knocked down andre ward and they only counted one kd so they had a Split decision which kovalev barely won
        if john david jackson who is kovalevs trainer can break down the fight and say the same thang ive said then YOU yourself dont really need to be speaking in that fashion

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
          Understood. But none the less, THAT VERSION of Stevenson that you said would beat THIS KOVA, lost to Boone.

Do you see the problem with what you're saying? You should have picked a different version of Adonis.

Also, Dawson was hardly the man. He lost to Pascal already going into that fight. Beating Hopkins who beat Pascal hardly changes that. Styles make fights. Pascal likely would have beaten Chad again.
          if you lose by tko from being caught by a shot
          is NOT the same as goin' in their losing and getting dominated through the rounds stevenson got caught with a shot he didnt see it happens in boxing bc ONE PUNCH CAN CHANGE AN ENTIRE FIGHT.
          kovalev went to a split decision with boone and he was knocked down 3 times but the ref only counted one according to darnell boone and he went the ENTIRE FIGHT with kovalev i dont really see how you cant get the gist of what im sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
            if you lose by tko from being caught by a shot
            is NOT the same as goin' in their losing and getting dominated through the rounds stevenson got caught with a shot he didnt see it happens in boxing bc ONE PUNCH CAN CHANGE AN ENTIRE FIGHT.
            kovalev went to a split decision with boone and he was knocked down 3 times but the ref only counted one according to darnell boone and he went the ENTIRE FIGHT with kovalev i dont really see how you cant get the gist of what im sayin'
            According to Darnell Boone, Kova wins easy. -.-;

Comment

Pascals got the same chance as Adonis..,...,a punchers chance.
              How about fighting kovalev even if pascal beats kovalev first?

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                According to Darnell Boone, Kova wins easy. -.-;
                and he DID say that in that very same interview
                styles make fights stevenson relies TOO much on that rocket left hand and if kov wants to take it away from him he just gotta circle clockwise AWAY from that left hand and do his work BUT IF stevenson lands he WILL hurt kovalev the older stevenson gets the more its in favor of kovalev

Comment

Working...
                X