Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What win does GGG have that is better then Cottos win over Martinez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumor has it that GGG beat a friend of his recently at rock, papers, scissors. That's gotta be right up there with destroying a cripple who sold his belt and dignity to collect a check.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Does Larry actually think he's being clever or coy when he makes these threads?
      Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I hope that's not his intention here. I'm hoping it was simply to rag on Golovkin. Larry was talking a big game about Pacquiao or nothing, if he's suddenly okay with a Cotto fight that takes all the steam out of that mini-turnaround he had.
      We all know what this thread was really about

Comment

If I beat some 40yo cripple, would my resume be as good as Cottos?

Comment

Pathetic. .
          Last edited by jas; 01-26-2015, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
            not sure if ur trolling but it is what it is the guys cant get people to fight him at 160 dont want to fight the best at 168 hes really in a weird spot
            Not trolling. Just would like to see a list of dangerous opponents GGG beat. I know I'm going to hurt a lot of feelings, but show me the list. I like Gennady. I think he has potential. Don't think his quality of opposition backs his followers. Didn't Dre say he don't like to pick on guys, but is open to GGG? He don't want the best at 168? Didn't he claim to be ready for anybody 154-168? ANYBODY?

Comment

GGG is better than Cotto. No version of Cotto would ever beat GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Post and discuss
                it doesnt matter.

cotto's resume could be a 5 million dollar diamond and GGG's resume a piece of crack rock....

GGG flatten's cotto if they ever meet at any weight.

a former flyweight wrecked cotto.

cotto should cash out and call it a career vs canelo. that is a great exit strategy fight for cotto.

Comment

Every single person Golovkin has fought is a better win than Martinez.

The last time I checked Golovkin doesn't have any middle aged shot cripples on his resume who are coming off a 2 year layoff and knee surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                    Martinez wouldn't step in the ring with GGG and his cherry pick backfired like a mother****er. We all know GGG would have destroyed the Martinez Cotto beat.

Regardless, Cotto is currently THE true middleweight champion of the world. Hopefully he is man enough to defend the crown against the #1 challenger.
                    You blame him? Fight Cotto the #3 biggest name in the sport for more money than he's ever made. Or fight a tougher fight for less money and risk losing the possibility of a fight with Cotto.

Martinez put in enough work at that point to be selective. I'm sure had he gotten past Cotto like he and most others thought he would,GGG would've been next. Tough cookies... It happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X