Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White has to stop paying **** his fighters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    They get paid enough. They just don't ask for fights enough. It's obvious Dana is gonna give fighters what they want. He wishes they would come to him and say "I wanna fight so and so." He even begs for it during TUF.

But fighters just don't do that. They don't call up Dana and request fights, they want to sit on the back burner and go "i'll fight whoever they want me to fight." which makes them an after thought. Where as GSP, BJ Penn, Kenny Florian, Machida etc etc. They have all made it clear they wanted title fights, they wanted to fight and guess what? Didn't they all get their title fights?

Also, TUF fighters are sheltered under the UFC banner. They don't have side jobs, they are like the Franchise players in the UFC. TUF is supposed to be "the future" so they get treated good. Otherwise how is Amir Saddollah making a living, that guy hardly ever fights.
    Congratulations, this is one of the most naive and ignorant things I've ever read.

Comment

you pay them a little they gonna come back for more..you pay them a lot they'll lose the hunger and won't have a good reason to keep on fighting.

Comment

Working...
      X