No announcement yet.

Shamrock vs slice tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shamrock vs slice tonight

Very entertaining match up here...I liked shamrock at the weigh ins he looked incredible while Kimbo looked soft and a bit intimidated.until shamrock walked away....cant see this going past round one,i think Shamrock at 51 shows Kimbo why this is MMA.Just a fun fight to watch,cant wait!

kimbo wins by knock out!! hahahaha

Comment

I can't remember if I forgot to watch this or I remembered to forget to watch it...but I didn't see this.

Comment

The 51 year old loses.Shocking.....

Comment

kimbo is back

Comment

Punches to the head demolished the wrestler who was looking to take the fight to the floor, Good stuff.

Comment

Damn Ken had him in that choke, I thought he had Kimbo there, but he refused to tap, thought he'd get choked out, nice escape. Once he got up and landed that right, it was over. Good night of fights overall too, lot of comeback wins. One dude was getting beat against the cage and landed a left hook out of nowhere for the KO win and another guy getting beat up, pulls out the victory with an armbar from the bottom. Good stuff, nice technique.

Comment

Just watched it...I think it was staged.

Comment

Yea Shamrock had him wtf?Cant believe he didn't sink that in.

Comment

very entertaining card....

Cant believe shamrock couldn't get the tap out.... not shocked that kimbo iced ken once he landed flush

pit bull fight was pretty wild

Comment

Working...
                    X