No announcement yet.

Ward-"i dont see him calling me out/GGG fans "Mayweather duckin GGG" lmao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    Its true there are a bunch of hypocrites on here. Ppl who say " I want golovkin to clear out 160, he's too small for ward". Etc. But in the past months it was " Floyd would never fight golovkin! Golovkin said he would fight at 154 why not?". Just typical nsb.
    GGG is willing to move down in weight to fight floyd, andre is not willing to move down to fight triple g. Golovkin has never fought at 168, Floyd is the 154 champ. It is not the same thing in the slightest

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
      GGG is willing to move down in weight to fight floyd, andre is not willing to move down to fight triple g. Golovkin has never fought at 168, Floyd is the 154 champ. It is not the same thing in the slightest
      Lol the distinctions are hilarious. U guys make yourselves look like fools with them. Golovkin is willing to move down to 154 u say? But golovkin has also stated he was willing to move up to 168 did he not? So basically its better to go with easier, safer fight against a much smaller fighter than the harder, more difficult fight. That's boxing fans for u.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingAddict773 View Post
        Oh noooooo you didn't just use money as a defence....u really didn't just gimme that kind of ammo, so there being more money justifies fighting a guy ur clearly too big for rather than fighting a guy ur closer to in size and would greatly enhance ur legacy

Hmmmmm......the contradictions on this site
        I'm talking about from GGG's perspective. Going down to 154 for ten million dollars or whatever against the most popular man in the sport? It's a no brainer. It's the same reason Hopkins, Roy Jones and everyone and their momma want to fight Floyd.

As for anyone saying Floyd is ducking GGG, you realize most all those people are trolls right or just saying it to get a rise? Obviously Floyd isn't obligated to fight a middleweight. Obviously Golovkin isn't obligated to fight at SMW. Obviously Ward isn't obligated to fight at LHW. Floyd is a true welter. ggg is a true mw. Ward is a true smw.

Comment

Dude, Floyd fought at 154 against BIG PPV DRAWS who were also the champion and comin off big wins......GGG is none of the three so wtf makes him worthy?

Also, if Floyd beat GGG he would have done nothin but beat a "weight drained GGG" who doesn't even bring the money worth hearing the excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            I'm talking about from GGG's perspective. Going down to 154 for ten million dollars or whatever against the most popular man in the sport? It's a no brainer. It's the same reason Hopkins, Roy Jones and everyone and their momma want to fight Floyd.

As for anyone saying Floyd is ducking GGG, you realize most all those people are trolls right or just saying it to get a rise? Obviously Floyd isn't obligated to fight a middleweight. Obviously Golovkin isn't obligated to fight at SMW. Obviously Ward isn't obligated to fight at LHW. Floyd is a true welter. ggg is a true mw. Ward is a true smw.
            Once again, so when it comes to GGG, the money makes it understandable but when Floyd fights. 13 year younger, 20 lb bigger, BIG money maker champion for the LINEAL title he's crucified on here....lol yall crazy man

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              Its true there are a bunch of hypocrites on here. Ppl who say " I want golovkin to clear out 160, he's too small for ward". Etc. But in the past months it was " Floyd would never fight golovkin! Golovkin said he would fight at 154 why not?". Just typical nsb.
              This^

Floyd's 154 champ, Golovkin would meet him at 154. No one is asking Floyd to fight at 160.

Comment

GGG wants floyd for the money. cool, we all want the floyd payday.

if ward moved down to 160 it would be for sergio who brings more money and is a top p4p fighter. Not GGG.

Its like asking Would GGG drop to 154 for trout and then criticizing him for it. thats ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  This^

Floyd's 154 champ, Golovkin would meet him at 154. No one is asking Floyd to fight at 160.
                  oh so golovkin never said he was willing to fight at 168? he only said he was willing to go to 154 rite?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    This^

you're gonna blame the ref anyway no matter who floyd fights and defeats.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingAddict773 View Post
                      Once again, so when it comes to GGG, the money makes it understandable but when Floyd fights. 13 year younger, 20 lb bigger, BIG money maker champion for the LINEAL title he's crucified on here....lol yall crazy man
                      I guess you lack reading comprehension skills.

Comment

Working...
                      X