No announcement yet.

I am trying to understand why Americans have the right to own a gun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pesticid View Post
    So guns don't kill people, people kill people yet guns are created by people to kill people. The irony in that stupid quote.
    this statement sums up your struggles with this concept.

proving that people will find ways to kill people (etc) if they want to, and making guns illegal will not prevent that.

rather having a legal, accountable way of owning a gun at least keeps ballistic and identifying info available in the event a legally obtained gun is used to commit a crime.

Comment

• so to make a long story short, cuatehmoc is a liberal, **** sympathizing, gun toting (but gun hating) pantsy who hates America.

Comment

• Legal Firearms are not the problem, Illegal ones are the problem
        it doesn't get any clearer than that...
        long live the 2nd Amendment!

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
          We will shoot Red Sox fans.
          Originally posted by heat27 View Post
          Lol no doubt
          Immaturity is what I believe people should not have guns, and many of us are...

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          Legal Firearms are not the problem, Illegal ones are the problem
          Lie theres loopholes were legal guns are owned and they can be sold to people without any documentation (legally) they end up in the projects fairly easy and then people die

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            Legal Firearms are not the problem, Illegal ones are the problem
            Is there an underground factory that produces these firearms without regulation(illegally) and pedals them to ppl who then use them in an unsavry manner??

Comment

• Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
              Is there an underground factory that produces these firearms without regulation(illegally) and pedals them to ppl who then use them in an unsavry manner??
              you mean like heroin? or are oxycontins a better example for you here?

Comment

All I know is that illegal guns are every where...
                that's a good enough reason to own legal ones...

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                  you mean like heroin? or are oxycontins a better example for you here?
                  All guns are legally made

Comment

All guns are legally made
                    as is oxycontin

Comment

• If I knew 100% that ALL guns were eliminated if it were outlawed, and absolutely no one was able to make or own one illegally, I'd be in favor of banning them. Not because of some totalitarian impulse but it would be nice to know such things didn't exist and we could only hurt/kill each other the old fashion way. By a knife or a sword withing close distance.

But that's not gonna happen, so keep the guns as legal and easy to acquire as possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X