No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley and his Monkey: Canelo Is Making a Mistake Fighting Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Mosley and his Monkey: Canelo Is Making a Mistake Fighting Me

I would get banned for the jokes that are currently circulating through my brain....

Comment

i think he secretive hates mexicans,Just like the ban stick.He seems more motivated to beat them.That being said,He will give canelo a tough fight
      but still got canelo winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
        Is it shitty of me (as a fan of Mosley) to not know that he owns a monkey?

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          Is it shitty of me (as a fan of Mosley) to not know that he owns a monkey?
          I wont be surprise if Mosley defeats Canelo.. Just because Pac and May did it, doesnt mean that Canelo can do the same.. And Mora was too passive to fight Mosley, which is why its a draw, not to mention Canelo cannot fight the way Mora did in the first place since he is trying to make a statement as a viable future opponent for Floyd.. I am smelling an upset here...

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            i think he secretive hates mexicans,Just like the ban stick.He seems more motivated to beat them.That being said,He will give canelo a tough fight

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              He doesn't hate them lol. His style is just best suited for Mexicans, the come forward style. He has never lost to a Mexican, except DLH II but he didn't get the decision so Mosley is undefeated against Mexicans. I honestly believe he should be undefeated against Hispanics period. The only guys who beat a prime Shane was Vernon and Winky.

But with that said, look for Canelo to be the first Mexican to beat Shane. Canelo ain't no come forward fighter, he actually uses his legs and likes to box, he uses his gloves to block instead of his face. So Mosley is in trouble if he thinks Canelo is gonna go in there to go to "war" aka be stupid and let his chin hang out.

Comment

Why is Shame Mosley doing anything other than tapping that Bella's fine ass. I wouldn't even be giving interview--just laying in bed all day letting that ass ride my pole. Fight Canelo? The man must want to be retired in humilating fashion like Cintron

Comment

Are you freakin kidding me????? ... A monkey?!?!?!?

Mosley needs his azz whipped for that alone ... A freakin monkey in the car!?!?

What is this world coming to??

Anyway, Mosley better be very careful with Canelo, for he's traveling far down the road of being a gatekeeper and another loss pretty much seals the deal. Canelo is an at-range fighter, so Mosley has to get inside and stay inside while delivering power shots ... anything less and its a Canelo win and Mosley can call it a career.

Sweet Bella is going to get tired of seeing Mosley get his azz whipped constantly and start looking for a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                    Are you freakin kidding me????? ... A monkey?!?!?!?

Mosley needs his azz whipped for that alone ... A freakin monkey in the car!?!?

What is this world coming to??

Anyway, Mosley better be very careful with Canelo, for he's traveling far down the road of being a gatekeeper and another loss pretty much seals the deal. Canelo is an at-range fighter, so Mosley has to get inside and stay inside while delivering power shots ... anything less and its a Canelo win and Mosley can call it a career.

Sweet Bella is going to get tired of seeing Mosley get his azz whipped constantly and start looking for a winner.
                    Green k sent

Comment

Working...
                    X