Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Smoger charge with conspiracy to be an accessory in the assault and battery of

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
    ...and with a name like Tony...well, that's just more mafia-esque than it really needs to be.

Let's see if Cotto can avoid getting whacked.
    LOL YEAH!!!LOL I totally missed that one. Good call. Updating it...

Comment

Comment

TS does have a good point. . because in NY, if im not mistaken, the corner CANNOT STOP THE FIGHT over the discretion of the referee or dr. .

remember in the foreman/cotto fight when foreman's corner tried to stop the fight? lol, mercante threw the damn towel back at the corner and said the fight was going to proceed.

smoger does let a fighter have every chance possible to keep his composure, but he knows when enough is enough. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
          TS does have a good point. . because in NY, if im not mistaken, the corner CANNOT STOP THE FIGHT over the discretion of the referee or dr. .

remember in the foreman/cotto fight when foreman's corner tried to stop the fight? lol, mercante threw the damn towel back at the corner and said the fight was going to proceed.

smoger does let a fighter have every chance possible to keep his composure, but he knows when enough is enough. . .
          :stampofapproval:

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            I think you need to reread the TS post bruh. Thats EXACTLY what he is saying. There will be NO early stoppages, NO missed calls, and the ref wont be the focal part of the fight(Because Steve is the best ref there is behind Kenny Bayless). Steve is a wonderful ref, and the Perfect ref for this fight.

So calm down and read next time my man. The TS is dead on with his post.
            I appreciate you giving this guy a heads up for me. Rock on!!!

Comment

Working...
            X