Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't forget ibragimov,maskaev,adamek,pavlik,gerry cooney have all fought under the hbo banner at one point...

Comment

• Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
      I thought he is managing that one Swedish amateur star.
      badou jack? Hes darker than clottey.
      Oh maybe you meant Naim Terbunja. Hes white i guess. Albanian.

If Haymon said this, then it makes me think less of him.
      Last edited by Barry Halls; 10-09-2011, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• Thats because Vitali and Wlad are too intelligent to have Al Haymon as their boss. Don't Vitali and Wlad keep 100 percent of what they make? I thought I heard that before. That means the only loss they have is paying for their trainers. Pretty cool stuff if its true.

Comment

• Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
          Thats because Vitali and Wlad are too intelligent to have Al Haymon as their boss. Don't Vitali and Wlad keep 100 percent of what they make? I thought I heard that before. That means the only loss they have is paying for their trainers. Pretty cool stuff if its true.
          not completely true. . . they have bernd boente as manager. . . he's a good manager, so im sure he gets a cut. . . im sure boente doesn't take as much as haymon takes from mayweather, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by uglypug View Post
            not completely true. . . they have bernd boente as manager. . . he's a good manager, so im sure he gets a cut. . . im sure boente doesn't take as much as haymon takes from mayweather, though.
            finkel is also an advisor

Comment

• Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
              Thats because Vitali and Wlad are too intelligent to have Al Haymon as their boss. Don't Vitali and Wlad keep 100 percent of what they make? I thought I heard that before. That means the only loss they have is paying for their trainers. Pretty cool stuff if its true.
              Yep, Wlad and Vitali know what there doing. Everytime they go out they make something crazy like 60 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                There's an interview with Al Haymon in the current issue of The Ring magazine.

When asked if he would ever manage a white boxer, he laughed and said "NO".

Haymon may believe white boxers are inferior, but some of his fighters like Daniel Jacobs and Jermain Taylor have been KOed by them.
                It was a mock interview....a joke....a funny piece of fiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                  Yep, Wlad and Vitali know what there doing. Everytime they go out they make something crazy like 60 million.
                  They must live in golden mansions. I'm jealous.

I wish I was half as intelligent as them, I'd be rich then!

Comment

• There's more racist black people in this world than racist white people.

You'd be surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                      There's more racist black people in this world than racist white people.

You'd be surprised.
                      It's probably about equal. I'm sure there's alot of racist blacks in America tho. I get the feeling some blame all white people for slavery on black Americans which is quite ignorant. I feel some hold grudges for the past on something some people couldn't have helped because its not peoples fault what their ancestors did. I hate people who blame ppl for what their ancestors did, it's like its not that person's fault. They weren't even around then.

Comment

Working...
                      X