This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
    I know, but until he says, "I'm done" I'm not going to believe what reports with no credibility tell me. They were saying the same thing last year aswell, "Mourinho to Man City!", "Mourinho eyes Premier League return!", "Mourinho back to Inter!".

He said he wanted to honor his contract, and I hope he does, if not, o well shit happens.
    Yeah the Sun is bog roll.

Would you care if he left?

Comment

• hey hey, I didn't say it was a reliable source, I just asked what you think. I don't know much about UK papers but I know that they are generally considered bs.

I think it's possible Mou will leave. Just depends on what's open. That source also said that it would take Abramovich giving Mou full control of the team. Which, I really don't believe the Russian Czar will allow. But City on the other hand.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Yeah the Sun is bog roll.

Would you care if he left?
        Yeah I would, simply cause he's not doing a bad job at all.

Everyone is bitching cause of the results against Barca. Everyone wants to win titles and beat Barca along with it.

They've forgotten that Mou went far last season in the Champion League, for the last 5 years before that they've been getting KO'd in round 16. Year before they got owned by a 2nd division team in Copa del Rey.

They managed 3pt difference in the 09-10 season cause they got raped in every other competition and the league was all left(which has been the usual for some time now). I forgot the pt difference on 08-09 season but it wasn't good, 07-08 they won,.

Plus he has made great signings, only Pedro Leon was ****.

All the players seem to like him a lot and support him, I think he's the perfect man atm. A lot of youth players have played under Mourinho, which is great considering they're known for letting go young players and never giving em a shot.

But everyone is to pampered, one bad result and they want a new manager and team.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          hey hey, I didn't say it was a reliable source, I just asked what you think. I don't know much about UK papers but I know that they are generally considered bs.

I think it's possible Mou will leave. Just depends on what's open. That source also said that it would take Abramovich giving Mou full control of the team. Which, I really don't believe the Russian Czar will allow. But City on the other hand.....
          I find it funny cause City would probably kick Mancini the fuck out in a min if Mou said, "I wanna manage Manchester City."

Comment

• Why is the Terry case taking so long? The FA were quick to give Suarez his ban.

Further proof the FA doesn't like my people and only used el pistolero as a scapegoat.

Comment

• But isn't Terry facing jail time? I don't know the details about it but if it's going to a real court of law. Then wouldn't he be facing some real charges? Not the, "you can't play for x amount of games" punishment. I hear he won't go on trial till July though.

Comment

• Oh wow, I just found out Luis Saurez has an older brother.

Born in Uruguay but is a Salvadorian Citizen and has been winning cups with a Salvadorian club. He can play for my shitty country as well, they should call him considering the only decent player we got is out for a couple months.

Here is Paolo Suarez.

Comment

• and since we are on the topic. Watch this. Must be some pretty expensive lamps.

Comment

• All the rooms at Anfield are lit, I don't need lamps.

Comment

• You can hear Suarez speaking in the background too. I don't think it's spanish. I think the dude doing his voice is just mumbling shit.

I hear Barca is broke. Any truth to that?

Comment

Working...
                      X