Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why would a pretty girl want to be with an ugly dude

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because woman aren't as superficial as men are. you almost never see a 10/10 man with a 6/10 woman, but you will regularly see a 10/10 woman with a 6/10 man.

Women value looks too, but it's not as important to them. They value money and power. But even if a guy has neither, and he acts over-confident even for no reason, girls will like that because it creates the illusion of power, even if the guy is a moron.

Of course this is all generalization and doesn't apply to 100% of women.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      They value money and power. But even if a guy has neither, and he acts over-confident even for no reason, girls will like that because it creates the illusion of power, even if the guy is a moron.
      Yes, I know cousins, friends, uncles, neighbors, and co-workers who have this "song and dance" skill where they can tell someone what to do and they will probably do it because of the way they say it. They talk fast, with certainty, and persuasively. It's aggressive yet not offensive. And the really smart ones can analyze you and point out social dynamics.

My cousin asked me, "Can I borrow your jacket? I'll give you two dollars."

He's not conventionally smart like a kid with a 4.0 GPA (he dropped out of school in the 9th grade), but he's socially smart and can dominate a conversation with his mouth. He's fun to be around, very stimulating. I think women are naturally attracted to this spark some males have.

They speak fast yet coherently. I see a lot of this at the grocery store. This uneducated dude will be with a thick fine woman and I observe the way he talks.

"Babe, there's a lotto ticket with $5 on it in the car under a pack of Pepsi's. Go get it real quick to buy your smokes so I can go pay this bill."

The guy could be on food stamps and it wouldn't matter. He has fluent, forcible, elegant or persuasive speaking. Wheeling and dealing.
      Last edited by Bombs Away!; 07-23-2016, 02:56 PM.

Comment

let's be honest u only made this thread so you could brag about your "game".

because we all know you don't need to be super good looking to get women, just have to have game and confidence.

Comment

if TS is banging hot girls than their must be some pigs flying somewhere

Comment

They dont want to be with you, you just make an admission of ugliness to make a fictional story sound realistic, really you are an angry narcissistic loser and a masturbater

OUCH!

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
              because woman aren't as superficial as men are. you almost never see a 10/10 man with a 6/10 woman, but you will regularly see a 10/10 woman with a 6/10 man.

Women value looks too, but it's not as important to them. They value money and power. But even if a guy has neither, and he acts over-confident even for no reason, girls will like that because it creates the illusion of power, even if the guy is a moron.

Of course this is all generalization and doesn't apply to 100% of women.
              deep knowledge bro

Comment

Cmon

Everyone's mum thinks their boy is good looking.

Comment

My buddy is a big fat boy, gets insane amounts of girls.

Has huge house on a lake passed down from his parents.
                  Is really funny, like chris farley level funny.
                  Always has cocaine.

Slays puss on the normal

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
                    I was looking in the mirror and I'm looking at myself thinking damn... I am ugly as ****... I mean.. I can't see any reason why any girl would want to spend a second with me yet they still do..

It absolutely blows my mind.... I mean what could they possibly see? It makes absolutely no logical sense to me.

Can anyone explain this phenomenon?

That's because you're the roughest, toughest most alpha badass maniac tough guy of all time. I literally crap myself every time I see one of your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
                      My dude, I'm not bragging. Do you realize the threads I've made since I've been here? Do you honestly think that a dude who makes threads about his girls huge dildo cares what some guys on the internet he'll never meet think about him?

I'm just trying to have a discussion about something that I can't make sense of.

I lie a lot in real life, my threads are a place where I don't have to lie and I can be me. The internet is like my diary.

What's the advantage of anonymity if you're just going to lie.

Comment

Working...
                      X