Collapse
No announcement yet.

J Cole is the best contemporary rapper in the game period

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That song you posted is garbage, no beat, nothing that I can enjoy or rap along too.

Sorry, give me something with a nice flow and some nice beat and hook. Thats what I look for in music.

Comment

He's good but everything in hip hop has already been done by better guys who were original.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        That song you posted is garbage, no beat, nothing that I can enjoy or rap along too.

Sorry, give me something with a nice flow and some nice beat and hook. Thats what I look for in music.
        These are my favorite J. Cole songs. It gets me in the zone when I'm doing roadwork. I also like another song of his but it doesn't count cause he copied Lil Jon with the hook.

Most favorite, this is his dopest song lyrically. It has the best energy and is the most stylish imo.

Another cool one

His most hardcore song (hard beat and good thuggin song)
        Last edited by punchr; 07-13-2016, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
          J Cole bridges the gap between conscious and commercial music beautifully. There isn't another rapper in the game who's doing it like Cole world. He makes music of substance that you can still bump in your whip and nod your head to. Dude is criminally underrated.

There's a good message in that song. Hopefully it plants seeds of positivity for the troubled black youth who aspire to sell drugs and be a thug.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Schoolboy Q has some nice stuff, but I always just like 6-7 songs on his albums and that's it.
            This is the best Schoolboy Q song imo. It's a sounds like a rap song but feels like an r&b song. There's nothing like it,super underrated.

Comment

This guy better than J cole and Drake combined, Shakka Ahmose the real deal he got pharaoh blood.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                This guy better than J cole and Drake combined, Shakka Ahmose the real deal he got pharaoh blood.

Comment

I'm so out of touch with today's "music," I had no idea Drake was even a rapper. I thought he was J Lo's backup dancer or an American Idol judge.

Never heard of J Cole, but I'm pretty sure he's better than Kanye.

I'm old doe. Thankfully.

Comment

Lights Please is my favorite Cole track

**** is nice bruh

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X