No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tomoki Kameda Stunned By McDonnell Rematch Scoring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NATAS View Post
    The right man clearly won. Not sure what the controversy is here, other than the PBC announcers sucking ass.
    Exactly. They were disgracefully biased, especially Hunter.

I scored it 115-112 for McDonnell.

Comment

McDonnell quite handily for me.

There wasn't much in the majority of the rounds. Both guys made few mistakes and caught a lot on their gloves.

McDonnell's jab was far more effective throughout the fight than the occasional flashy hook from Kameda.

Comment

Kameda landed the better stuff, power shots count more to the jabs that and the fact McDonnells pressing forward work was very weak he was throwing and missing a lot of his work.

Comment

Like others I had it 115-112 for McDonnell.

It was a close fight but the right man won.

The scoring on Sky Sports was really poor. They gave Kameda 1 round despite him winning the first 2 rounds.

Comment

I thought Kameda won clearly, pretty shocked by the scoring.

Comment

Anyone who thinks that Kameda won that fight is living in some kind of Kameda/Bhop delusional fantasy, where any boxer who steps backwards constantly doing nothing but landing one or two power shots a round can win a fight on a decision. And then cries foul robbery...ahhhhhrrrgh i hate you

This kind of pathetic, disgusting lazy, and frankly amateurish bias toward the home fighter, is a plague and blight on the sport i love, and deserves nothing but ridicule.

Reinforcing this boring , awful, risk nothing style, and hatred toward the man that takes the bull by the horns, lays it all on the line and stamps his authority, is horrendously sickening.

All i can say is that i applaud the judges for their neutrality and appreciation for a champion with superior technique, and the heart to enforce his will on the weaker man.... Sirs, i thank you

Comment

How the heck is Kameda the home fighter as far as U.S.A residents are concerned? The guy is from Japan and lives in Mexico.

I simply scored the fight the way I felt it went. As did Dan Rafael, Paulie Malignaggi, and many others.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  How the heck is Kameda the home fighter as far as U.S.A residents are concerned? The guy is from Japan and lives in Mexico.

I simply scored the fight the way I felt it went. As did Dan Rafael, Paulie Malignaggi, and many others.
                  Is he not a US promoted fighter?

So fat Dan and Paulie scored it for Kameda, so what? I bet other pundits gave it McDonnell, it was close fight that i think the majority saw as a fair result.

Comment

I'm stunned myself. Had it pretty much the same way that the CBS broadcasting crew had it.
                    Yahh like after i watched it on CBS and listened really hard to the commentary and like scored evry round the same as those guys man, and like they really know there stuff cos they agreed totally with the way i had it,, like total parallel symbiosis on a quantum level

Comment

He is adopted by the neighbouring country on that border, Most of the audience supported Kameda, he is promoted by the show, and the media blahblah i mean, are people really this stupid??

Comment

Working...
                      X