Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we get an "All Things Android" Thread Going?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Since I miss shooting the shit with you, here is a gif Rachel McAdams.....

I miss shootin the **** with all of y'all. Damn instructors course is takin up all my time.

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
    are you crazy? I don't have any tissues in my immediate vicinity to take care of my teary eye..if you know what I mean
    Just use your shirt like you usually do stranger. Damn good to see you around R!zzle mah homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520
      Quote:

Originally Posted by r ! zilient

It's official! I purchased a Galaxy S3

bad ass phone to say the least. this thing is so awesome, i'm in no rush to root TBH. I'll hold off rooting for now.

Que onda R!Z long time no see brother.

Anyway, I just got my S3 on Monday and I love the phone. I went to the swap shop and got me a ghetto ass $4 case and it looks great...hahaha

What is "root", I'm not a techie so I don't know what the deal is. This is my first smart phone to be honest with you, I thought it was about time my caveman ass joined the 21st century.

The one thing I don't like about the S3 to be honest, is the WiFi keeps turning itself on even if I turn it off manually. It's a pain because it drains battery when I'm not wanting to use it.

The battery life is the best part of this phone, I had it one since Monday and charged it only once so far.
      whats up, i hope youve been well

to stop your phone from doing that, go to settings, under wireless and networks go to more settings > mobile networks > automatic connections > uncheck Sprint automatic connections

personally i leave this on, works great for me. i turn wifi off but it turns on and connects automatically when i get home and am at work.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
      X