Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. J'Leon Love Getting Close, Says Sources

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Chavez, rid us of J'leon, he is terrible

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Chavez, proving each day he made the smart business decision! He could have got his butt kicked by Golovkin in a fight that would have earned him respect and over $10 million in two fights, versus getting KO'd by Fonfara for a fraction of that and now fighting Love for another fraction.
      Yeah that 10 mil was with a never ending TR extension though and like 6-8 with no extension and I think he made like 4.2 for Fonfara or something like that you'd think that would have been the safer bet.

I like the fight. Love would get some decent $ and its a winnable fight for both

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        Yeah that 10 mil was with a never ending TR extension though and like 6-8 with no extension and I think he made like 4.2 for Fonfara or something like that you'd think that would have been the safer bet.

I like the fight. Love would get some decent $ and its a winnable fight for both
        Chavez got $2.5m for Fonfara. Top Rank deal was pretty good $7m plus PPV revenue for Golovkin, if he won, then his next fight would be $10m minimum and if he lost $5m minimum and that could have been against any scrub. He probably would have been in an entertaining banger with Golovkin and got tons of praise if he lost just for banging in out and his name would still be extremely valuable. Instead got laughed at for losing to Fonfara, who is a good fighter but no one was thinking he would get stopped and now he's not that relevant. Oh well, missed opportunity, his career.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Chavez got $2.5m for Fonfara. Top Rank deal was pretty good $7m plus PPV revenue for Golovkin, if he won, then his next fight would be $10m minimum and if he lost $5m minimum and that could have been against any scrub. He probably would have been in an entertaining banger with Golovkin and got tons of praise if he lost just for banging in out and his name would still be extremely valuable. Instead got laughed at for losing to Fonfara, who is a good fighter but no one was thinking he would get stopped and now he's not that relevant. Oh well, missed opportunity, his career.
          Yeah but he got all the Mexican TV $ something like 2.1 or something i think that was the cheque he posted on Instagram

Comment

Look at the great fights Floyd is able to get his fighters despite them being mediocre at best. He's a great promoter. Just another reason why Mikey should join TMT.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
              Look at the great fights Floyd is able to get his fighters despite them being mediocre at best. He's a great promoter. Just another reason why Mikey should join TMT.
              lol two weeks ago I was thinking Mayweather not be doing boxing fans right, but he sure as hell gets his fighters good fights.

Comment

Hell yes...

I don't care what the haters say, this is a very interesting matchup.. Should be a great fight

Comment

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. J'Leon Love Getting Close, Says Sources

A few days ago, trainer Freddie Roach mentioned the name of J'Leon Love (22-1, 12 KO's) as a frontrunner to face former WBC middleweight world champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (49-2-1, 32KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    I will watch every single Chavez Jr fight. There should be an All Access/24/7 type of show for every single Chavez Jr fight. Chavez Jr needs a reality TV show.
                    No thanks! I don't need to see him not following the advice of his trainers.

Than afterwards blaming his trainers for him being punk ass!

Eating fruit loops, getting DUI's and smoking pot in the wee hours of the morning!

Last edited by TJ highway; 06-09-2016, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Chavez should be able to dominate Love without much trouble. Love is nothing more than a club fighter at best who managed to glom onto Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X