Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screw Columbus!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks to Santa I spend hundreds of dollars during Christmas, now that's the guy I hate...

Comment

Originally posted by CeeMCee
      In America we just call those days.

Well not all Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        Do you every stop crying?
        Only when he's got a foot in his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          I'm just realistic about everything. My ancestors where here before anyone elses but I don't think I'm owed something. Like I said, I just think the history books should be re-written and the truth should be told outside a Eurocentric point of view.

In Mexico he is not celebrated, there is one small statue of him in all of Mexico City and I think it was donated to Mexico.
          Columbus was a jack ass no doubt about that. But let us be honest and truthful the europeans did not conquer the aztecs that is a filthy lie. The Aztecs where overthrown by their subjugated allies and enemies which cortez managed to support their cause.

The Aztecs were ass holes. Their own allies and subjects did not like them why the **** should i like them too.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
            Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
            I like it!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
              Columbus was a jack ass no doubt about that. But let us be honest and truthful the europeans did not conquer the aztecs that is a filthy lie. The Aztecs where overthrown by their subjugated allies and enemies which cortez managed to support their cause.

The Aztecs were ass holes. Their own allies and subjects did not like them why the **** should i like them too.
              You should learn more history about the Mexicas.

Yes the vast majority of the surrounding tribes hated the Mexicas and joined with the conquistadors in the over throw of Tenochtitlan, but without the forces of Hernando Cortez it would have never taken place to begin with. Horses, steel and gun powder played a major part in the destruction of the Mexica empire. Along with disease brought over which the natives had no immunities to.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                You should learn more history about the Mexicas.

Yes the vast majority of the surrounding tribes hated the Mexicas and joined with the conquistadors in the over throw of Tenochtitlan, but without the forces of Hernando Cortez it would have never taken place to begin with. Horses, steel and gun powder played a major part in the destruction of the Mexica empire. Along with disease brought over which the natives had no immunities to.
                Hernando...

You're right though Hernan Cortez had a lot to do with the conquista. Overall Europeans in the Americas caused the greatest genocide in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeMCee
                  Yea its pretty dumb and I wish my kids had school.
                  Lol, your kids driving you nuts around the house?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                    Because they are Cuauhtémoc1520's people.
                    his own people overthrew the aztecs or maya. Reminds me of Modern day american hating the French even though the french helped them become free of their suppressors.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      Do you ever stop crying?
                      I'll stop crying when I'm dead.
                      Last edited by Trigger unhappy; 10-08-2012, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X