Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Internet: Where religions come to die.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    If you think that your personal faith is an ultimate truth why should you get offended when it is challenged? If you care about the truth you should welcome challenges to your deeply held beliefs because such challenges bring you closer to the truth.

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -- Mark Twain
    i dont get offended when it is challenged..i just dont like it when people say to me stuff like your religion is **** etc or **** whatever religion you are..

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
      i dont get offended when it is challenged..i just dont like it when people say to me stuff like your religion is **** etc or **** whatever religion you are..
      I would certainly agree with the latter system. Fuck whatever your religion is, you have no right not to be offended.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        I would certainly agree with the latter system. Fuck whatever your religion is, you have no right not to be offended.
        whatever man i aint gonna argue or swear at you

Comment

im not really bothered what some YouTube video says..i believe in my religion and dont really care about the negative things people say...
          you're so faithfull .

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
            you're so faithfull .
            what you mean?

Comment

what you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                alright im confused? :s

Comment

ok i have nothing against peoples free thinking and opinions their entitled to em and im not gonna stop em or tell em their wrong but when people say stuff like your religions this and that and its fake thats when i get offended..
                  Cool. When i was ur age, i was offended by someone saying my religion wasnt true.

Then i started asking myself why i was offended, as i had never really researched my religion to find out if it was true or not.

My religion said that all u need is faith. But that wasnt good enough for me.

I realised alot of my relion actually didnt make sense to me when i really questioned it. And there were no answers.

But thats just me.
                  Im just saying its always good to question ur beliefs and be objective.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Anus View Post
                    Cool. When i was ur age, i was offended by someone saying my religion wasnt true.

Then i started asking myself why i was offended, as i had never really researched my religion to find out if it was true or not.

My religion said that all u need is faith. But that wasnt good enough for me.

I realised alot of my relion actually didnt make sense to me when i really questioned it. And there were no answers.

But thats just me.
                    Im just saying its always good to question ur beliefs and be objective.
                    arite then kool

Comment

alright im confused? :s
                      relax mate, i just said you're faithfull, .

Comment

Working...
                      X