This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nasty Handspeed
    Thats fine man, cuz theyll look back at the post and see that i was just conversing with you showing that I learned some Phillipino words....then you were the first to call me an *******.....and for what reason? I didnt mess with you.

it will also show an ******* disrespecting others who do not welcome an ******* like him into their conversations. at least spell Filipino right if you want to be respected. *******

Comment

• Originally posted by THRILLAinMANILA
      it will also show an ******* disrespecting others who do not welcome an ******* like him into their conversations. at least spell Filipino right if you want to be respected. *******

Yup keep it up....cuz when you tell on me to the administrator they will see that you are the one who is in the wrong....look back at the all my post in your thread....I didnt say one bad word to you.....I was goofing around showing you that I learned some words in your language cuz I thought it was cool cuz Pacman is one of my favorite fighters......then you insult me FIRST and you call me an *******....I said no insults to you......so go ahead and tell....bwa ha ha ha

Comment

Yup keep it up....cuz when you tell on me to the administrator they will see that you are the one who is in the wrong....look back at the all my post in your thread....I didnt say one bad word to you.....I was goofing around showing you that I learned some words in your language cuz I thought it was cool cuz Pacman is one of my favorite fighters......then you insult me FIRST and you call me an *******....I said no insults to you......so go ahead and tell....bwa ha ha ha
        ur the one who started a thread about ur ugly ass girl frend that was so ugly U had to shoot her down. u also started a thread about cupping ur hands around ur arse and smelling ur farts. u seem to be the only one who has done this and the consequnces really seem to show.

Comment

you don't have to say a word of disrespect to show you are actually disrespecting others. its the way you post. you need to learn a lot . you must have been absent when they taught you about respect in school

Comment

• Originally posted by tracylee
            Wow! this went 39 pages? good for you 'itlog' rack them pt's up! Thought I'd post to help add to those pts
            thanks for coming "MY LADY", you are always welcome here...

Comment

why do I feel so embarrassed? I feel like I just gave myself a big pat on the back or something....how stupid Like I said, I'm very modest, and was very surprised when Rick dubbed me that long ago. So, since I'm hating this, lets not make a big deal out of it, cause its really not. I didnt know the 'first chick here' (which was true) bothered so many of you. Hell, I didnt know that many people had even noticed, or cared...I'm touched
              dont be emabarrased "MY LADY", your royalty here in boxingscene...

Comment

• lucky my wife wont see this, or she will think i am flirting...

Comment

Okkkkaaaayyyyy.....anyway, I couldnt help but notice some of the photo's posted on this thread, and them gals make me look very white, and short....dear GOD, they make me look short! Where did they get all those legs??? I got screwed, royally in the leg department I'm use to it by now, but occasionally see something like that and i'm thinking "can you spare a few inches off of those lady"?

Am I the only one that get's told I'm using too many smileys to post my particular post?? I get that alot, and have to delete some of them which takes away from the emotion...anybody else?
                  how tall are you Tracy, if you dont mind me asking, the Filipino average height is around 5'7" - 5'9", for the ladies its around 5'2" to 5'5" but now they are growing a lot taller...

and the girls posted are above average in terms of height...

i also encounter that message but usually when quoting someone's post...

Comment

• Originally posted by kepsy
                    hey babe.... nice to see you make it to this thread. Looks like itlog made a popular one to rack them points and posting numbers. If it wasn't for this thread, I wouldn't have found out how many pinoys were in the board. Excuse me while I explain to my pinoy buddies...
                    Sa mga hindi nakaka-alam, si itlog at ako ay iisa. Gumawa ako ng isa pang id para mapataas ang puntos ng karma ko at mabigyan lahat ng pinoy dito ng dobleng puntos na magagamit niyo sa store at supermembership. labas sa mga pinoy, si tracylee lang ang may alam so huwag kayong maingay at baka matanggal itlog ko, wawa naman ako.... mahirap tigasan nang walang itlog. hehehehe....
                    so, how's the precious today? sorry about the dvd not working. make sure the dvd you buy this christmas plays vcd. i find that the cheaper ones plays most of the formats out there. just a thought. alright, see you all later!! i'll be away tonight, going to the wife's office party and gonna have some fun drinkin and dancin (if i am still able to stand up). see you all tomorrow!!
                    buti ka pa tomatoma lang, inom mo na lang ako....

Comment

• Originally posted by shamz
                      Hey ****tard, just shut the hell up, whataever happened to "Location: Karma Points Are For Nerds-I'm Here To Talk Boxing Not Play A Popularity Game"?
                      Ur not talking boxing right now, ur talking trash, just shut the **** up or go to the non stop boxing board, its obvious no one here likes you.
                      Why dont u just go play with those girls that u said make u suck cream outta the garden hose.
                      Shamz thanks for the karma and thanks for backing up Thrilla, in defending our thread...

maraming salamat uli kaibigan (thank you very much my friend)....

Comment

Working...
                      X