No announcement yet.

B-HOP Next US HW Champion in 2010?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B-HOP Next US HW Champion in 2010?

After the fight on versus B-Hop is saying hes going to be the HW champion of the world in 2010. I think he would have a chance againt Wlad, but none againt Haye or Vitali.

What you think about Hopkins in the HW mix?

Originally posted by photomane View Post
    After the fight on versus B-Hop is saying hes going to be the HW champion of the world in 2010. I think he would have a chance againt Wlad, but none againt Haye or Vitali.

Are you sure you don't have that the other way around?

Comment

He can say alot of things, but that doesn't mean its gonna happen, both klitchkos en haye would knock him out

Comment

lol at this ******.

Either Klitschko would murder Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario View Post
          He can say alot of things, but that doesn't mean its gonna happen, both klitchkos en haye would knock him out
          Wlad cant fight a good boxer who moves and puts pressure and Wlad has a glass chin. Hopkins could use his ANGLES, DEFENSE, & SHOULDER to his advantage.

Comment

Wlad cant fight a good boxer who moves and puts pressure and Wlad has a glass chin. Hopkins could use his ANGLES, DEFENSE, & SHOULDER to his advantage.
            are you forgeting that Wlad is like 6'7 and 250 pounds and has like 46 knockouts and has a good jab and a huge right cross???

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario View Post
              are you forgeting that Wlad is like 6'7 and 250 pounds and has like 46 knockouts and has a good jab and a huge right cross???
              Hes not much bigger than me in person, just more toned and muscular. Now Vitali seems huge like Shaq..

Comment

Hes not much bigger than me in person, just more toned and muscular. Now Vitali seems huge like Shaq..
                and just because he's not much bigger than you he cant beat hopkins???

Comment

i doubt it. maybe if ruiz beats haye (unlikely), and is willing to fight bhop. I don't think he stands a chance against either Klitschko.

Comment

hopkins has a good chance to beat any fighter in the world no matter who it is

Comment

Working...
                    X