No announcement yet.

All you brummies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All you brummies

Just wondering what part of birmingham you all live in, as I was there last night.

Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
    Just wondering what part of birmingham you all live in, as I was there last night.
    one resides in sutton coldfield.... although i used to live over castle vale which is a **** tip

wherebouts were you then mate? city centre?

Comment

Originally posted by DURAN_IS_GOD View Post
      one resides in sutton coldfield.... although i used to live over castle vale which is a **** tip

wherebouts were you then mate? city centre?
      Yeah bang in the middle I think. Do you know the Burlington Hotel?

Comment

yeah mate on new street? right in the centre that is, by the bull ring

what was you doing in our neck of the woods? i hope you paid a visit to the holy land aka villa park

Comment

what was you doing in our neck of the woods? i hope you paid a visit to the holy land aka villa park

I was working and had to take some women upto the Hotel. Not bad work if you can get it. £240 for 4 hours work.

Someone has to pick her up on Friday afternoon and then I'm probably taking her back again on Sunday night, so if you're about and fancy going for a quick bevvy then that'll be cool by me.

Comment

I grew up in Bromsgrove, that's only 13 miles from Birmingham.

Comment

I have been to Villa Park way back in 1987 when Tottenham played Watford in the FA Cup Semi Final and won 4-1.

Nice ground and good atmosphere but the only problem was I had this ****ing great pillar obstructing my view. Are they still there?

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
                I have been to Villa Park way back in 1987 when Tottenham played Watford in the FA Cup Semi Final and won 4-1.

Nice ground and good atmosphere but the only problem was I had this ****ing great pillar obstructing my view. Are they still there?
                no mate there gone now.... the trinity road stand and the old witton stand (now the doug ellis) have been re-developed so the pillars are gone

we have a good ground but its a bit un-even, non of the sides meet and all the stands are slightly different size etc. the only good thing is we have a decent pitch because it gets the wind etc, whereas places like old trafford dont

Comment

Working...
                X