Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which legendary fighters have the worst resumes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    Floyd mayweather
    Good choice, definitely agree.

Comment

pseudo legend ped mayflower.

Comment

i don't think anyone reasonable would consider vitali legendary. legendary crappy resume perhaps.

Comment

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...8993&cat=boxer

Comment

Hopkins' resume consists of 2 blown up WWs, antonio tarver and winky wright

Comment

Floyd has fought more world champions than anyone in the history of boxing, how could he do better than that? He's attempted to fight the best more than anyone and won each and every time

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                Floyd has fought more world champions than anyone in the history of boxing, how could he do better than that? He's attempted to fight the best more than anyone and won each and every time
                He fought a bunch of guys who aren't really great. Floyd's biggest issue at the end of the day is he "retired" when the division was hot and even when it was hot there weren't a bunch of great fighters. Cotto is a really good fighter, one of my all time favorite but he isn't great in his prime. He still gave Floyd a fight when he was roasted.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Some would say Roy Jones. Relative to his talent his resume's not that great. Lucky for him B-Hop went on to become a legend.

No one with any knowledge of boxing would say Roy Jones jr.

Comment

Originally posted by POOPGOSPLAT View Post
                    Trinidad
                    Del la Hoya
                    Mayweather
                    Camacho
                    Duran

^^^ most of these guys made a habit of beating up on smaller and inferior fighters.
                    I don't even.....

This is beyond stupid

Comment

Notice all the Floyd slurping turds have to give me red K, is that a usual tradition to this site lmao or is it just their insecurity?

Comment

Working...
                      X