Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kimbo Slice will make a tonne of noise in the heavyweight division!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only noise he will make will be when his steroid using overhyped human ass will get KO'd by a club fighter and the noise will be a loud thud as see goes to sleep.

Kimbo Slice is the biggest joke in the world, he got KO'd by D level MMGAY guys and will now get KO'd by a D Level Boxing Guy.

His shot to fame? fighting juicebags in backyards with no technique and no stamina.

Im pretty sure Kimbo is all a show and a HUGE fraud. Isnt he very educated and lives in a gated community from all the ghetto rats that he pretends to be?

Pretty sure I saw him mowing the lawn and clipping his tree's before retiring to bed listening to Johny Cash and smoking a pipe.

tldr;: Only noise will be his big head hitting canvas as he gets owned by a Clubfighter

Comment

Originally posted by medved View Post
      the only noise he will make will be when his steroid using overhyped human ass will get ko'd by a club fighter and the noise will be a loud thud as see goes to sleep.

Kimbo slice is the biggest joke in the world, he got ko'd by d level mmgay guys and will now get ko'd by a d level boxing guy.

His shot to fame? Fighting juicebags in backyards with no technique and no stamina.

Im pretty sure kimbo is all a show and a huge fraud. Isnt he very educated and lives in a gated community from all the ghetto rats that he pretends to be?

Pretty sure i saw him mowing the lawn and clipping his tree's before retiring to bed listening to johny cash and smoking a pipe.

Tldr;: Only noise will be his big head hitting canvas as he gets owned by a clubfighter
      i am going to piss you off.... I told you in the last thread the man brings excitement.

this is never a bad thing for boxing!!!!

This club fighter brings more excitement than any klitscho fight.... No one jumps out of their seats when the klits fight, unless its to thrown the damn television over because of boredom.

Who cares if he'll never beat a top fighter!!!!

People want to be entertained... It was obvious tyson was on a serious decline, but that mofo could sell tickets!!!

He was beat by a carpenter (black jesus james buster douglas)

you are a racist and are upset at anything black boy!!!!!

Comment

He gets KO'd the moment he fights anyone with a pulse. They should feed him cab drivers until he ca cash out.

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
          i am going to piss you off.... I told you in the last thread the man brings excitement.

this is never a bad thing for boxing!!!!

This club fighter brings more excitement than any klitscho fight.... No one jumps out of their seats when the klits fight, unless its to thrown the damn television over because of boredom.

Who cares if he'll never beat a top fighter!!!!

People want to be entertained... It was obvious tyson was on a serious decline, but that mofo could sell tickets!!!

He was beat by a carpenter (black jesus james buster douglas)

you are a racist and are upset at anything black boy!!!!!

This is BOXING not WWE or the Circus. We watch boxing to see the 2 best people in the planet fight each other. We dont watch it because there is a circus freak fighting 4 rounders against bums.

Do you not realize that Boxing is all about the best? Kimbo will never be the best, he has no heart, no stamina, and no technique. He will get KO'd as soon as they feed him to someone with 2 years of Boxing experience.

But yea, now that he beat some bum bringing the bums record to 0-2 (2) he is ATG right?

Gtfo, you are trash, just like the fighters you support

Comment

If you get exciting over a kimbo fight you must be a 14 year old white kid from the suburbs

Comment

He should fight Toney.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

He wont do anything except earn a few bucks off of ignorants.
                I actually think he can beat most of the HW's out there now though, sadly. I'd like to see Kimbo against Arreola...that would be interesting. Kimbo could actually be a force, his standup game was never the issue it was his lack of a ground game, the guy can throw a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  I actually think he can beat most of the HW's out there now though, sadly. I'd like to see Kimbo against Arreola...that would be interesting. Kimbo could actually be a force, his standup game was never the issue it was his lack of a ground game, the guy can throw a punch.
                  No he cant dude, people think Boxing is easy? People who spent years in the gym getting their muscle memory and technique down? He will get KO'd by ANY C level fighter. He is a circus freak. He got owned by a Gay Midget in MMA

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X