Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other than Timothy Bradley, is there anyone more featherfisted than Floyd at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    What is the KO % of Bradley and Floyd ?
    Bradley has 13 ko's at welter Floyd has 1 legit Ko at Welter I don't count sucker punch he did on Ortiz Floyd is a Puncher at 130 and 135 though he does give some people a buzz at 47 but not hard enough to drop them. Browner hits harder and so does Bradley

Comment

So youre to believe someone whos never made it to the pro level over the ACTUAL BOXERS that BOXED HIM? I'm gonna have to go with boxers that have actually boxed him, that never run him over and say he has underrated power. Yeah im gonna believe them over a hater. You guys look pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
        Also lol at the thread calling Floyd a power puncher.
        how can you forget manos de piedra malignaggi??

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
          he hurt provodnikov and abregu, the only ones he didn't hurt were pacquiao and marquez
          He actually staggered Pac in the 2nd fight and buckled Marquez at the bell in the 12th round.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
            He actually staggered Pac in the 2nd fight and buckled Marquez at the bell in the 12th round.
            and if you actually believe either of them were hurt with those punches that's up to you

pacquiao took some shots though, if bradley hurt him, it wasn't from the mid-air shot

Comment

You fight a guy, he beats the **** out of you, and you lose. So you decide to call him a weak puncher. Does that make you look like more of a ***** or less for losing to him?

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
                Also lol at the thread calling Floyd a power puncher.
                The only people who really believe that are Victor Ortiz and the mother of Floyd's kids

heeyoooooooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
                  You fight a guy, he beats the **** out of you, and you lose. So you decide to call him a weak puncher. Does that make you look like more of a ***** or less for losing to him?
                  what does that have to do with anything? it's boxing, you can box to a decision

you get asked a question and people expect an honest answer

Comment

Man i swear all ya'll do is hate on Floyd..the man has hurt everyone he has faced...Maidana was hurt to the body in the 11th, Canelo was hurt, Cotto was hurt. Mosley clearly was hurt...

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      Man i swear all ya'll do is hate on Floyd..the man has hurt everyone he has faced...Maidana was hurt to the body in the 11th, Canelo was hurt, Cotto was hurt. Mosley clearly was hurt...
                      which round was mosley hurt? and canelo wasn't hurt at all cmon, i agree with the others

his power is good when he's not playing tag, which is what he mainly did vs maidana in both fights with the exception of bodyshots(if you go to the body, you gotta go hard)

Comment

Working...
                      X