Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bkb bare knuckle boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be interested in seeing real bareknuckle boxing fights come back. Not this garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I would be interested in seeing real bareknuckle boxing fights come back. Not this garbage.

Comment

Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. would of ****ed **** up in that small circle.. but this is a little ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Rare to see you trolling. BKB new? Good one, lol.
          The name Bare Knuckle Boxing isn't new but this form of it sure is. All new rules, gloves and circle ring. And for your info I don't troll, you guys are the only other boxing fans I can chat with as my friends and family aren't really into it.

Comment

Hopefully it will get better as far as comp, right now they have to start with bums.

Comment

I don't mind the bums so much, it's the gloves that I don't like.

Comment

I don't mind the bums so much, it's the gloves that I don't like.
                I think the gloves are a little ok I just feel like even if you don't connect flush but if you just scrape the eye it's going to cut you pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                  The name Bare Knuckle Boxing isn't new but this form of it sure is. All new rules, gloves and circle ring. And for your info I don't troll, you guys are the only other boxing fans I can chat with as my friends and family aren't really into it.
                  Fiar enough. I will keep an eye out for it and see what becomes of it, but I dunno.

Is that your daughter in your avatar? I always wanted to ask you that. cute pic.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Fiar enough. I will keep an eye out for it and see what becomes of it, but I dunno.

Is that your daughter in your avatar? I always wanted to ask you that. cute pic.
                    Thanks that's my baby girl drilling my son I try to teach them the very little bit that I know and hopefully when they turn around 9 or 10 I'll see if they want to train in the local gym.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                      Thanks that's my baby girl drilling my son I try to teach them the very little bit that I know and hopefully when they turn around 9 or 10 I'll see if they want to train in the local gym.
                      Heck yea!!!!! I love it!

Comment

Working...
                      X