No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan vs. Garcia Rematch is Targeted For The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan vs. Garcia Rematch is Targeted For The Fall

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer is not backing away from a junior welterweight rematch between Amir Khan (27-3, 19KOs) and WBA/WBC champion Danny Garcia.

Last July Garcia (25-0, 16KOs) knocked out Khan in the fourth round of a Las Vegas unification. Garcia will defend his title on February 9th against Zab Judah. Khan will return on April 20th, possibly in the UK.

Schaefer has already spoken to Garcia's adviser, Al Haymon, who said his fighter is very interested in a rematch with Khan. [Click Here To Read More]

Oh god,here we go...

Comment

I can't help but respect Khan. He doesn't shy away from a challenge.

Comment

So Khan is only going to fight 2X this year I see.

I'm cool with this but was hoping that Garcia vs. Matthysse would get done this year. Hopefully they can arrange for that to happen sometime in the summer.

Comment

Un****INGbelievable. Matthysse is going to be stepped over again for this glass chinned hype job. What a joke.

Khan should have to fight Matthysse for the #1 spot to get a shot at Garcia.

Comment

not going to happen cuz danny wont get past zab

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              So Khan is only going to fight 2X this year I see.

I'm cool with this but was hoping that Garcia vs. Matthysse would get done this year. Hopefully they can arrange for that to happen sometime in the summer.
              Agreed....If lucas cant get danny in the summer,Maybe try to get the
              peterson-holt winner.

Comment

I knew it, cry baby khan is gonna c0ckblock the matthysse fight

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                  Un****INGbelievable. Matthysse is going to be stepped over again for this glass chinned hype job. What a joke.

Khan should have to fight Matthysse for the #1 spot to get a shot at Garcia.
                  Couldn't have said it better myself

Comment

Danny ko's Zab in 8, tko's Khan in 7 and gets ktfo by Lucas in 5 in 2014

Comment

Working...
                    X