Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach: Pac knows more about boxing than me, I'm throwing strategy out (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johncods View Post
    Marquez is just a bad style match up for pac. It's just the way it is. If they fought without trainers it would still be the same as the previous bouts.
    Possibly true, but to me Roach just seems painfully limited as a trainer. I mean he was very limited as a fighter, and to me it seems his coaching is an extension of his fighting

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
      If its taking Roach 4 whole fights to figure out JMM Pac how in the HELL are they going to figure out Floyd in 36 minutes?
      valid point. and still floyd doesn't wanna fight manny...

Comment

Originally posted by pnksntdead View Post
        valid point. and still floyd doesn't wanna fight manny...
        funny you say that when hes been Manny who is the one thats walked away everytime

Comment

makes sense, Manny's better off just throwing everything he has to try and KO JMM at this point since to matter what he does he isn't going to out box him.

Comment

Might as well... I mean at least in this case he has someone willing to fire..even if he's clueless. Unlike with the Chavez Jr situation where Jr was just out of his league, just stood no chance no matter WHAT he was gunna do. Wish Pac and Juanma the best, hope its a fair shake to either guy.

Comment

How did it work out?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                How did it work out?
                Quite terribly.

Comment

Working...
                X