Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian guy gets jumped by 7 dudes! WOW!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ummm like umm umm umm umm umm like like umm umm ummmmm like ummm.

Check out the camera holder's awesome story

Comment

Aggravated robbery. At one point one of them demanded his jacket - attempt to steal something aggravated by violence = robbery. One of them hit him with a shoe as well. That's assault with a weapon. Armed robbery. A decent detective should get a guilty plea out of them on at least charges of aggravated robbery and assault and battery.

Comment

this is why words like ***** and ******* should stay on the internet.

Comment

Fuck this got me angry right now. Damn little cowards deserve punishment, I hope that kid will recover.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Aggravated robbery. At one point one of them demanded his jacket - attempt to steal something aggravated by violence = robbery. One of them hit him with a shoe as well. That's assault with a weapon. Armed robbery. A decent detective should get a guilty plea out of them on at least charges of aggravated robbery and assault and battery.

pretty much right on the charges. . as the element of intent seems to be pretty easily met thanks to the video evidence. .

but it will still ultimately be up to the prosecutor on what charges to pursue. . .

more than likely a plea bargain will be struck. . . i don't see any jail time coming out of this. . . even with the public making a big deal about it, unless they have some priors that involve violence . . . something is wrong with these kids and jail will not help that. . . they need psychiatric help.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
              Fuck this got me angry right now. Damn little cowards deserve punishment, I hope that kid will recover.
              they really do. but it will probably be best for society to not send them to prison, as it will only cause something like this to happen again. . .

Comment

Wow that video pissed me off big time

What a bunch of pu5sies, hitting him while hes in a headlock while still protecting themsevles? wtf they think its some kind of a challenge to hit someone who cant hit back

Would love to see them vs the asian guy n some of his mates, cos that guy took their beating n still stood up n continued to take their punches....

Sad....

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                  He'll be just fine. Kid is tough. Couple of bruises and a bruised nose. Mentally I'm not worried either.

Nothing but hooligans, they'll get what's coming to them. Unless of course the corrupt justice system decides to let them off and give them a slap on wrist which is very possible and if that's the case just sue.

Comment

that was tough to watch. hoping the kid gets some kind of compensation.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                      that was tough to watch. hoping the kid gets some kind of compensation.
                      i'd prefer street justice. . . and street justice they will definitely get if they keep that shyt up. . . if the kids really do feel bad about it, and apologize, then they should just squash it. . .

im not sure about monetary compensation because the parents will be the ones who have to pay. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X