Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August 9 - Showtime Tripleheader - Danny Garcia, Lamont Peterson, Danny Jacobs RBR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    Pretty much what the card should be called

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
      You know you gonna be in here talking mad crap Cuba
      I might talk **** base on what I hear/read but I sure as hell wont be watching! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        Lmao! awesome!

Comment

This emberrassment of a card doesn't even deserve a rrr thread, but let's keep up for discussion in case shady **** goes down fight night

Comment

danny needs to KO salka in 2 rounds

Comment

This should be a good night of boxing.

Garcia is the lineal champ at 140 and has cleaned his division, he deserves an easy fight after going in with Khan, Matthysse who everyone said he would duck and Herrera. I've never seen a fighter so irrationally hated, if he beat the damn Klitschkos they'd find a way to hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Khasekhemwy View Post

Garcia is the lineal champ at 140 and has cleaned his division, he deserves an easy fight after going in with Khan, Matthysse who everyone said he would duck and Herrera. I've never seen a fighter so irrationally hated, if he beat the damn Klitschkos they'd find a way to hate.
                Finally a decent post. Aint it just hilarious how much hate Danny gets and to make things worse it's from the same damn people that SWORE on their mother's lives that he was going to lose to Khan and Matthysse. The other day I mentioned Matthysse fans disappearing but now I know what really happened to them. They all became closet Danny Garcia fans because they can't stop talking about him. These emotional boxing fans are something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Khasekhemwy View Post

lol... did this dude just make an alt to agree with himself?

haha...this is bonkers man... at least make your avi's different themes

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                      lol... did this dude just make an alt to agree with himself?

haha...this is bonkers man... at least make your avi's different themes
                      bwhahaha....exactly what I was thinking. Pretty obvious its sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X