No announcement yet.

So Gavin Rees in 80-1 to beat Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
    Wow, Douglas was 42/1 i believe...so this guy is supposed to be twice the underdog?? But yet Rees is rated #5 or #6 at the division according to Ring Magazine?
    Yet he hasn't proved himself above European level at lightweight. The huge underdog status is deserving, at least Douglas was proven at a certain level.

Comment

He's not 80/1.

Comment

Lol I'll be back i'm gonna go put 45 bucks on Rees. WAR REES!

Comment

He isn't 80/1 at all, he is around 12/1 with one place offering 25/1.

Comment

William Hill has Rees at 12/1 which seems kind of tight but sensible.....Rees is a rank outsider in a two-dog race but he's not a muppet, he's also won a proper world title belt and hits hard enough to ruin the form book and is also in tip-top shape.

If someone is offering 80/1 you'd better check they are legit and not some spotty kid hiding in their bedroom.

Reckon 15/1 sounds right to have a proper punt on a Rees win....12/1 is stingy but that's WH for you.

Comment

im betting my house on rees. if he wins i get 80 houses! awesome!

Comment

Go to oddschecker (http://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/ad...in-rees/winner) for the actual odds.

Better to stick a Broner in with an accumulator. Say Price, Frampton and Broner all win - that's a 1.49 multiplier with Bwin. All certainties imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
                  I’m old enough to remember people saying the same thing about Buster Douglas, more so, much more so in fact.

People just laughed it off. What a joke, he’s got no chance.

Never count your chickens, when you gonna learn? THIS IS BOXING.
                  just my opinion, i think rees has got no chance, i could be wrong, but thats just what i think.

Comment

Oh yea well Proksa is a 160-1 favorite

Beat that

Comment

Working...
                    X