Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all those who say they'll boycott Pacquiao vs Margarito.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching a stream

Comment

You'd be sorry to see this fight on an internet stream. What if it's cut when either fighter is about to throw the KO punch?

I'd watch this fight on a big screen if there's one available in our area.

But I'd settle with a 60".

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
        I'm really not going to watch it, I don't know how I could go about proving it to you guys but I really wont be watching it. for me it's not even about Pacquiao fight this cheater it's bigger than that, I feel this fight is a mockery of our sport and I feel like it shouldn't be happening, in fact I feel that the happening of this fight is rock solid proof of the corruption in Boxing..

here you have 2 guys whom are UNRANKED IN THE TOP 10 at 154 going at it for a vacant title in a fight where it doesn't even count as a Jr Middleweight fight because the limit in a Jr Middleweight fight is 154 and the limit in this fight is 150. then to make it worse they are fighting for a title that others in the division whom have been there longer should have the right to fight for, I just simply don't respect it, I don't respect when he did it with Cotto and for all you smart asses I don't respect when Leonard did it to Lalonde neither nor when Morales did something similar to Willie Limond recently for the vacant WBC Silver light welterweight title by making the limit 143 I guess because he couldn't make 140 and needed at least 3 extra pounds but still wanted a title fight..

these are actions, past or present, that I don't respect. call me what you want say I'm a sour grape or tell me I'm bugging out but it wont change my lack of interests in seeing this fight, I would rather watch Pacquao fight Cornelius Bundradge and give that hard working, non cheating tough S O B a pay day. there's just no respect nor interests in it for me, I mean it when I say I wont be watching that fight, too many cards play against it..
        forget the belt, just enjoy the fight. i dont even care if they will be fighting for a belt. i just want to see the fight. you should too. if you keep on thinking about them fighting for a vacant title not being fair you will become hater and not a boxing fan. if Manny can beat Marg and will stay in jr. middleweight we will all see him fighting a legit jr middleweight boxer anyway so lets just wait and see who would be his next opponent.

if Manny were to fight Cornelius Bundrage haters would start saying he is ducking this guy or that guy. no win situation for Manny
        Last edited by joelab75; 09-26-2010, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
          I'm really not going to watch it, I don't know how I could go about proving it to you guys but I really wont be watching it. for me it's not even about Pacquiao fight this cheater it's bigger than that, I feel this fight is a mockery of our sport and I feel like it shouldn't be happening, in fact I feel that the happening of this fight is rock solid proof of the corruption in Boxing..

here you have 2 guys whom are UNRANKED IN THE TOP 10 at 154 going at it for a vacant title in a fight where it doesn't even count as a Jr Middleweight fight because the limit in a Jr Middleweight fight is 154 and the limit in this fight is 150. then to make it worse they are fighting for a title that others in the division whom have been there longer should have the right to fight for, I just simply don't respect it, I don't respect when he did it with Cotto and for all you smart asses I don't respect when Leonard did it to Lalonde neither nor when Morales did something similar to Willie Limond recently for the vacant WBC Silver light welterweight title by making the limit 143 I guess because he couldn't make 140 and needed at least 3 extra pounds but still wanted a title fight..

these are actions, past or present, that I don't respect. call me what you want say I'm a sour grape or tell me I'm bugging out but it wont change my lack of interests in seeing this fight, I would rather watch Pacquao fight Cornelius Bundradge and give that hard working, non cheating tough S O B a pay day. there's just no respect nor interests in it for me, I mean it when I say I wont be watching that fight, too many cards play against it..
          For some reason, i find it hard to believe you.

Comment

all the ***** boycotts wont make a dent anyway. They support floyd and they talking about principle, hohohohohoho!

Comment

Not gonna buy it, but I might go leech from a friends place or stream it for sure

Comment

I'll watch it, I just won't pay.

Comment

nah ill be in hawaii and i dont support cheaters and bad title fans.

Comment

Not to poke a sore wound but 154 is complete @ss.

I mean the champs are Cotto, Bundrige, and Dzinzurik. Do you honestly want to see Manny against any of those guys? Now I don't like the catchweight and feel it's one or the other, fight for the title at a full 154 limit, or fight Margarito at a catchweight with no title on the line....but minus that.....him fight Tony at 154 is not too bad considering it's a better fight than any of the ones I mentioned above.

Comment

I'm gonna watch Haye get KTFO by Audley.....laugh all the way to the club and overdose on Henny and Redbull.....meet me a attractive single female in her mid to late 20's....take her home and make her feel like a teenager all over again.....on Sunday I'll wake up and DL the fight without coming on here to peep the results......thats how I'm gonna play my cards.....I will watch it, but I aint gettin all hyped up or paying for it!!

Comment

Working...
                      X