Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan _Garcia Presser gets HEATED! Khan takes shots at Garcia's dad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• danny garcia is a ****ty rapper imagine him vs floyd in a rap battle i think everyone on this planet would die in laughter

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
      Khan is nobody special, he deserves respect based on what?
      You should probably boxrec his resume and give him some respect for the fights/fighters he has fought. And for what he did in the Olympics.

Right now he's about to fight one of the top guys at 140 and Im pretty sure he will be doing the same at 147. He actually does what every young fighter should be doing, fighting the best to prove/test themselves. Too bad that doesn't happen anymore nowadays in boxing huh? Only a handful of fighters actually do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by vcvc View Post

in ur 4th photo. Who is the dude with his Hand on Danny?

He has a brother and dad always at every fight. Always in the ring.
        What's there job and who do they work for?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Future View Post
          in ur 4th photo. Who is the dude with his Hand on Danny?

He has a brother and dad always at every fight. Always in the ring.
          What's there job and who do they work for?
          Marcus Watson (Son of Sam Watson, Al Haymon's business partner)

Comment

• Mark Calloway is the only way
            He will beat Khan
            When Garcia is gone
            And pave the way
            for Mike tenay

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              far from it. Im not sure what swifty was thinkin makin that, but holy shlt does this suck...
              and yet you support this pos fighter that belongs on some jersey shore type ****. garcia is going to take the beating of the year i predict, his daddy will stop it in the corner

Comment

• Originally posted by Frozencat
                I really think Khan is going to crush this guy. I have a feeling Khan is going to be better than ever with his new coach, supposedly is far far stronger with him.

I see Garcia taking a similar beating to that of Malignaggi, Khan is just going to bust his face up. Garcia is too slow, and doesn't bang nearly hard enough to bother Khan.

Gotta give Khan credit, he's one of the best warriors the sport has, he keeps fighting enticing opponents every year. Can't say that about almost any fighter.

And Garcias family.... Jesus Christ. Walking advertisement for eugenics. Filthy bunch.
                Yea Khan will always come to fight and will always give you your money's worth. Sadly you got ****tier fighters in ****tier fights headlining or being undercard in PPV's.

In case some of yall missed Garcia's face after the Morales fight, here you go:

Now imagine what Khan will do to this guy.

Comment

• Garcias dad isa racist peice of ****...

Hope khan gives swift 12 rounds of beating b4 knocking him out..

Think this could be the first fight most his haters would secretly support him!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frozencat
                    I really think Khan is going to crush this guy. I have a feeling Khan is going to be better than ever with his new coach, supposedly is far far stronger with him.

I see Garcia taking a similar beating to that of Malignaggi, Khan is just going to bust his face up. Garcia is too slow, and doesn't bang nearly hard enough to bother Khan.

Gotta give Khan credit, he's one of the best warriors the sport has, he keeps fighting enticing opponents every year. Can't say that about almost any fighter.

And Garcias family.... Jesus Christ. Walking advertisement for eugenics. Filthy bunch.
                    hell yeah, well said

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X