No announcement yet.

-lights out-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -lights out-

i just finished watching the show on net-flix and for the most part i was impressed with the story line. they nailed it on the head with how "unusuall" the back side of the game can be. for me it was a real let down that they had a promoter demanding that lights take a dive, and that his previous opponent was ordered to take a dive. and then they hit the nail on the head again as lights was leaving the locker room to find his friends and he gets lost. nail'head again with the blurring vision. mine was not from a thumb but a blow on the temple except lights only had to try to order with the blurred vision, after i excepted the blow to the temple my vision blurred for about 20 to 30 seconds, it was a trip. I fought through it by closing one eye and moving and basically evading.

overall i loved lights out, the stories could get so much deeper into the game in the future which is why i hope that they make more. just leave the fixed fights out of the story lines. the 40s and 50s were a long time ago and norris, palermo and the others are not in play. lets just let that stereotypical thought of boxing some how being fixed die in john q publics mind but lets continue this show, i really liked it.
    Last edited by Rockin'; 06-05-2012, 08:34 PM.

Yea I watched every single episode on FX. I really liked the show but just one of those things where its a hit or miss, and according to ratings, alot of people let is slide by. Alot of critics were saying it was a solid show too just not getting ratings.

Comment

Working...
    X