X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you just Chiefs highlights from last season didnt you

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou;4777911[B
      ]He doesn't care if your team wins the super bowl.[/B] He doesn't care how your day went. He doesn't if your friend recovers from cancer or not.

God does not care about your individual plight.

If god exists, we are his little minions who he uses for a video game. You know how we used to play Civilization on the computer, well that's what god does with us, except his version is way cooler and way more interactive.

F.uck you Jesus. F.uck you Mohammed(especially you). **** you Vishnu and all your god damn arms.

Keep making AIDS babies, that'll show everyone how much you love us.

if he would care about a team winning the superbowl then we would have a problem. im a jaguars fan and you are a kansas fan. we could only have 1 champion. if God would listen to someone about a team winning the superbowl then all the teams would win the superbowl. if he gave us everything we ask for. why would we bother work or go out or anything. i could ask to be the richest person in earth. so why would anybody work. why dont you ask him something reasonable. but if you ask for something make sure you got faith. why are you going to ask someone to do something for you but you are saying he is not going to do so why would i bother. i respect if you dont believe in him

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
        if he would care about a team winning the superbowl then we would have a problem. im a jaguars fan and you are a kansas fan. we could only have 1 champion. if God would listen to someone about a team winning the superbowl then all the teams would win the superbowl. if he gave us everything we ask for. why would we bother work or go out or anything. i could ask to be the richest person in earth. so why would anybody work. why dont you ask him something reasonable. but if you ask for something make sure you got faith. why are you going to ask someone to do something for you but you are saying he is not going to do so why would i bother. i respect if you dont believe in him
        Tell that to the child who was just molested by his priest....

Comment

Of course God doesn't care if your team wins the superbowl. No one besided the Yanks care about padded Rugby....

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
            I am a Kansas City fan, not a Kansas fan.

Would it be okay to ask god to give me more motivation in life? Where do you draw the line?

When I was a little kid I used to always pray for candy but it never came.
            of course candy is not going to come to you. did you have 10 cents? you could of go get the candy if you did.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
              He doesn't care if your team wins the super bowl. He doesn't care how your day went. He doesn't if your friend recovers from cancer or not.

God does not care about your individual plight.

If god exists, we are his little minions who he uses for a video game. You know how we used to play Civilization on the computer, well that's what god does with us, except his version is way cooler and way more interactive.

F.uck you Jesus. F.uck you Mohammed(especially you). **** you Vishnu and all your god damn arms.

Keep making AIDS babies, that'll show everyone how much you love us.
              f.uck them yes and also let them f.uck their one another.

Comment

God loves me ( He's one of Celtic's top goalscorers ) and I love him.

Henrik Larsson

Comment

Working...
                X