Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi beats Manny Pacquiao fair and square.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malignaggi is, was, and always will be an overhyped club fighter with a big mouth. He does a great job at selling himself, does a pretty good job at commentating, but he's never been a good fighter.

Comment

it's not hard to get tagged as an idiot and this thread is a prime example to be one of them.

Comment

If u believe that paulie could beat pac then I am pretty sure that paulie will ko floyd.

Comment

I think Paulie gives him difficulty as well. I wont go as far to say that he beats him but he would trouble him a bit for sure.

Comment

Paulette would get his ass whipped and cry yet again. He can't keep up with Pac's feetwork. He'll be shadowboxing just like he was against Broner.

Comment

I respect your right to be so completely wrong. Pacquiao is vastly superior to Paulie. Have you ever seen Paulie on anyone's top 10 pfp list. Paulie will probably lose his next fight to a guy who is nowhere near as good as Pacquiao.

Comment

Malignaggi doesn't beat any version of Pacquiao, neither does Mayweather.

Not enough power, not enough speed.

Comment

This thread is just sad. I usually ignore the stupidity in NSB, and there is usually tons of it, but this takes the cake.

Just when you think the level of ******ation has peaked here, we see a new level sp|ked, and a new plateau for others to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Malignaggi doesn't beat any version of Pacquiao, neither does Mayweather.

Not enough power, not enough speed.
                    So you are saying Marquez can beat Pacquiao but Mayweather cant beat Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      This thread is just sad. I usually ignore the stupidity in NSB, and there is usually tons of it, but this takes the cake.

Just when you think the level of ******ation has peaked here, we see a new level sp|ked, and a new plateau for others to follow.
                      Those with little or no brains usually resort to name calling and insults. very familiar.

Comment

Working...
                      X